Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Red Barn Workshop, LLC.
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Due to the shortage of Big Berkey purifiers and filters (at the manufacturer) we are able to offer the Royal Berkey at a discount until the Big Berkey shortage is resolved. The Royal Berkey has a 3.25 gallon capaciaty and comes with either 2 or 4 Black Berkey purifier elements. All the specs are the same as the Big Berkey purifier, except it has another gallon of capacity. The manufacturer is splitting the cost difference between the two models with us, and we are handing it down to the customer. We are advertising the lowest prices allowed, set by the manufacturer.

You can find the unit here. Disclosure: We do not stock these, but will drop ship immediately from the manufacturer (who has them in stock).

The price decrease is expected to end around Labor day, so if you are in the market now is your chance to get the BIGGER Berkey at a discount. Of course we also have the Big Berkey and the Berkey Light in stock as well. With any of these purifiers, you also get the choice of one of the following free items included with your purchase:

3 pack of Generic Sport Purification Bottles
Mountain House 72 hour emergency meal kit
2 pack of PF-2 elements
SolHuma Vital Stove

Free ground shipping is included as well.

Cheers!

John

·
Sam Adams was right....
9,381 Posts
dead link John..

Reactions: AZOpie

·
Red Barn Workshop, LLC.
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I reread the letter from the manufacturer, and it specifically states the special pricing is valid thru 9/8/09. The manufacturer has authorized dealers to offer the following special advertised pricing:

2 Element Royal Berkey - $262.50
4 Element Royal Berkey - $351.50

Thanks again,

John

·
Red Barn Workshop, LLC.
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just a reminder that this offer is expected end by the middle of the the month, and out $27.00 coupong offer mentioned in another thread applies to this as well.

John

·
I love this *****
33,883 Posts
Just a reminder that this offer is expected end by the middle of the the month, and out $27.00 coupong offer mentioned in another thread applies to this as well.

John
I have the Berkey Light and the Big Berkey but I'm looking to get a Crown Berkey. Do you offer them? If SHTF I plan on filtering larger volumes of water and selling or trading it.

·
Red Barn Workshop, LLC.
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have the Berkey Light and the Big Berkey but I'm looking to get a Crown Berkey. Do you offer them? If SHTF I plan on filtering larger volumes of water and selling or trading it.

Action -

We sell all the Berkey systems / supplies, but we only stock the Berkey Light and the Big Berkey. The Crown is a unit we dropship - it ships within a few days of the order being placed, and it comes direct from the manufacturer's warehouse. Of course we send out the $27.00 coupon for future purchases since the Crown is over $209 ;^)

Thanks for your interest!

John

·
I love this *****
33,883 Posts
Action -

We sell all the Berkey systems / supplies, but we only stock the Berkey Light and the Big Berkey. The Crown is a unit we dropship - it ships within a few days of the order being placed, and it comes direct from the manufacturer's warehouse. Of course we send out the $27.00 coupon for future purchases since the Crown is over $209 ;^)

Thanks for your interest!

John
Perhaps you could PM me with a quote. I would like to know the price for a Crown Berkey with 8 black elements. Please also quote 8 fluoride reduction elements as well. Thanks. Tim

·
Red Barn Workshop, LLC.
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Perhaps you could PM me with a quote. I would like to know the price for a Crown Berkey with 8 black elements. Please also quote 8 fluoride reduction elements as well. Thanks. Tim

PM has been sent

1 - 13 of 13 Posts