Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked on of these up for under $20. Gotta say, one of the best pocket knives I've owned. I recommend it to anyone who carries a knife daily for general purpose. Any questions, give me a shout!

·
Junior Oldie
817 Posts
Bought one of those for my nephew a few Christmases back. Thought about keeping it. That one had a REALLY stiff lock. I've wondered if it was normal. Is yours really hard to close?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was at first, throw a little oil on it and work the blade for a while. It will loosen a little over time. You can also get an allen key and loosen the nut up just a little. Thats what I did, now it flicks open with ease

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I saw this when I was picking up a box of .40 S&W from wal mart. I know gerber has drifted from its former quality of yesteryear, but for the price I was almost ready to buy it.

After hearing this I may just make the trip back for an extra box of .40 ;) and that knife as my old buc needs to retire.
Dont hesitate, buy it. You wont be dissapointed. And if for some reason you are, your only out $20 or so

1 - 8 of 8 Posts