Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
i've used thier 9mm and I would say that it's OK. I don't buy it any more though, I just pay the extra buck and go to ammunition to go. They are on a back log on sending out ammo right now but you can't rush perfection.

I liked the ammo but I don't trust my life to less than I can afford to stock. Ge tthe best you can afford, if that means georgia arms then go for it. It's good ammo, it's just a step down from most of the top dogs IMHO.

I do like the heavy sealed plastic packaging, I find it a good BOB ammo.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Tactical response had issues with SEVERAL (Quality, well maintained) rifles breaking due to the use of this ammo. (Proven to be the ammo's fault)

Go on over to www.getoffthex.com and do a search if you want to look up the pix etc....
I think this sounds like a product of canned heat. I'd avoid the canned heat, especially after the last ammo run. If they were in a rush when making it before, imagine what's going on right now.

·
Registered
839 Posts
I have bought from them for years myself and had never had any problems. I am getting ready to place another order online because I cant go to the upcoming Gun Show due to work.

·
Banned
630 Posts
I have also bought their ammo for years, mostly canned heat, I have had one failure to fire because of a bad primer in a 45acp cartridge.....and I have purchased 1000's of rounds from them....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts