Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a quiz I made and furnished to one of the program guys at High Caliber Radio in Fort Smith. I looked at it and figured it might be something you could use here. If you want to run it for a week, and grade the results, I'd be happy to furnish you Gun Lover CDs ( the same I sell on the gun show circuit) to everybody who answers the questions correctly in the time frame.

If you would like to do this, let me know where to send the quiz. It's a bit long for a private message, or I'd have done it that way instead of going in here with the thing.

The answer key will be sent under separate heading....

·
war comin, choose a side
401 Posts
Optimist, this sounds fun. I am not to sure what it is though. I dont want to get the quiz and have a time limit without some knowledge, because i am on my phone. Phone internet just isnt the same.
So i guess my question is, what kind of quiz, stipulations, what am i missing? I dont know whats goin on but i do know i like tests. In order to know how good you are, you must be tested.

·
Registered
14,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This one is about firearms lore. The next one will, likely, be about homesteading skills, and there will be a third one, sooner or later, about metalwork. And, Speedofl33t, I've read your posts. Too big a words for you? Most unlikely.... :D:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts