Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to verify this "Call Up" for awhile now online, but not with much success. What I did find was a posting from what I call a "radical blog",at times they got it right. Draw your own conclusions, heres the article:

Hal Turner Show

November 21, 2008
U.S. Armed Forces begin "General Mobilization" recalling ALL retirees who EVER served in ANY military branch!

The United States has begun an astonishing "general mobilization" of ALL retired or honorably discharged military members from ALL branches of the service!

Letters have gone out to several Million former soldiers, sailors, airmen and Marines which read as follows:

SUBJECT: Recall from Retired Status

A. Name:***** *****
B. Retired grade: E-6
C. Serial Number: ***-**-****
D. PMOS:
E. Current mailing Address:
F. Date Retired: 10 OCT 86

Petty Officer *****, You have been selected for recall to active duty for a period of not less than three years; or a period of time which will extend beyond your 55th birthday or 30 years active Federal service whichever is sooner and; You will not be eligible for voluntary release from active duty during the period for which recalled, but may be released from active duty for the convenience of the Government; and while recalled, You will be subject to all provisions of the Uniform Code of Military Justice including discharge from the pursuant thereto and all Navy regulations including those providing for administrative reduction; but any administrative separation from the will be accomplished by releasing you from active duty rather than by discharge, except where other action is directed by Headquarters, Department of the Navy.

1. Enclosure
Report of Physical Examination

To give you an idea of how incredible this is, the last time the United States made a "general mobilization" was in December, 1941.

General mobilization orders usually take 120 days to show an effect, which translates into late February, early March, 2009.

Sadly, this time frame fits with my prediction that the United States government will financially collapse by the end of February and de-monetize the US dollar as a currency, wiping-out the life savings of every citizen and paving the way for introduction of the AMERO to replace the dollar.

Involuntary recall is part of all enlistment contracts in the military. Whenever anyone joins the military, they sign a contract for their Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) and are told in writing they are subject to being involuntarily recalled into military service FOREVER.

This general mobilization will involve literally millions of Americans and will prove incredibly disruptive to millions of families and to businesses throughout our nation. The big question is: WHY?

Why is this being done?

It seems to me that there are only two possibilities:
1) We will be in another (huge) war within the first 6 months of 2009 OR;
2) the government will collapse and they fear being forcibly overthrown by hostile citizens angry at losing everything.

For my part, I hope the latter is not the case because if the politicians think the military can, would - or even could - protect them from their own citizens, they are sadly mistaken.

Here in the USA, 95 million law-abiding citizens own over 212 million lawful firearms. If even ten percent of those gun owners were to rise-up to overthrow the government, the entire Army, Navy Air Force and Marines would be outnumbered more then ten to one - even with this general mobilization!

Any military members foolish enough to fight the very citizens they swore to protect, would quickly find themselves dead. Any foreign troops brought in from overseas would be cut down with a brutality they cannot even imagine.

What is amazing to me about this is the absolute, total silence about it in our "main stream" media. No information about this mobilization is being mentioned as news anywhere in US media except in outlets such as this web site.

More details as they become available. . . . . check back.

Posted by HalTurnerShow.com at 11/21/2008 11:12:00 PM

·
Wild Edibles Expert
10,167 Posts
Use your head: Millions of people sent this and not a single complaint from even one to the liberal hate-the-military media. How gullible can people be?

I'm not even sure there are "millions" of retired military personnel alive in the United States. There are 2.1 million recipients of military retirement money but that includes widows, widowers, and ex-wives from all the wars, so the age range would be about 38 to 100.

At any rate, no writer of credibility would write millions have received that notice when it is doubtful there are actually millions of military retirees. You've got a brain, use it.

·
Good Bye
1,808 Posts
Had there been a call-up, I know that I would know. I got out in 2005. I'm a very active member of my VFW, and we have many officers/NCO's. This is rubbish, and conspiracy theory. Let me guess... Evil Bush did it so he can claim the throne, and rule the world?

Also get this part...
Involuntary recall is part of all enlistment contracts in the military. Whenever anyone joins the military, they sign a contract for their Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) and are told in writing they are subject to being involuntarily recalled into military service FOREVER.
Total BS You have to sign for 8 years. if you do 2 active then you are inactive reserve for 6. The total time is 8 yrs.

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
I am retired Army and also an active member of the VFW and American Legion, and was there last night. Nothing said about a call up. I was on recall until I had a total of 30 years service or 55 years of age. I was alerted for posible recall for Desert Storm but was not called to active duty. Now I wish I was young enough, I would volunteer for active duty .

·
Destroyer of Marxism.
875 Posts
Utter nonsense. Initial enlistment is 8 years, if you are released and on IRR (Inactive Ready Reserve), you may be called up. I am on IRR, and I've heard nothing.

Secondly, it's absurd to think active, inactive, retired or even dishonorably discharged personel would report for duty against regular citizens. Certainly a fraction would, but the majority of us would take them out before going with them. Most of the hired guns will be headed to the house, the governors will be on their own.

How started this rumor? Alex (Captain Bull$h!t) Jones?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Use your head: Millions of people sent this and not a single complaint from even one to the liberal hate-the-military media. How gullible can people be?

I don't know how gullible can they be?????

If you trust the media for any information, you should be asking yourself how gullible am I.

Do you understand who owns the media?

·
Scarred for life...
3,295 Posts
Well I personally did get an email asking me to come back.

Ive been out for well over a decade and they offered to let me come back for OCS and start out as an officer. I posted about it on this forum as well. My skill set is medical which may have played a part in it, IDK.

You have to think about this. The media views a call up by a Republican president as one thing and a call up in the face of the beginning of one of their candidates as something completely different.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry I could'nt add to the discussion, but as every law officer knows "follow all leads to the end" and "never trash a source". Just trying to dig deeper, thanks for the help. As I said in thr first lines of the post, I have been trying to verify this "Call Up" for awhile now online,
but not with much success.
What I did find was a posting from what I call a
"radical blog",
at times they got it right.
Draw your own conclusions,
heres the article: Did'nt say it was accurate or relevant or that I thought it was factual. This is a radical blog, not owned by big media.
C.

·
Destroyer of Marxism.
875 Posts
I don't know how gullible can they be?????

If you trust the media for any information, you should be asking yourself how gullible am I.

Do you understand who owns the media?

If you "think" the media is all entirely controlled by anyone you need to get a grip. There's no way anyone could suppress the call up of thousands of retired troops, let alone MILLIONS of them. This is the information age, even crack pot 9/11 theories are all over the net. Since most of our population is not stupid enough to believe it, the few times the media has discussed that nonsense it was forgotten just like any other inane story.

·
Hard Corps
147 Posts
I'm a former Marine and haven't been called up nor have any of my brothers, 2 former Army (1 officer) and 2 former Navy. If we get anything I will let you all know.

·
Hitch Hiking Guide
414 Posts
Ditto on what everyone else said, this is BS. And you do not sign anything that makes you eligible to be "called up" forever lol. The ONLY people (that I am aware of) that can be called up at ANY time should the military need there services are former warrant officers. I have several buddies that have recently passed up warrant school in favor of OCS because of this fact. This is speaking for the Army though, I am not sure about other branches.

·
Go to guy
661 Posts
I work with a guy that came out of active duty USMC two years ago and just got a recall notice a month and a half back. It is happening in some cases.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Former Navy here. I haven't heard anything about this. I have several friends who served, they haven't been contacted either.

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
I have heard nothing to this effect [USAF retired, inactive reserve].

The only things which that I receive from the government, have to do with VA matters.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Sounds like some chain mail hoax.

As far as that Marine who got recalled after 2 years, there's a great chance he's still in his IRR time, which is a world apart from this hoax.

·
... --- ...
14,874 Posts
I was recently sent a video of Hal Turner elaborating on the possible impending North American Union, and it's new currency, the Amero. Now, while I don't doubt this will ultimately happen, the example he displayed of a 20 Amero coin,supposedly minted in Denver, turned out to be so much nonsense.
Then, some further Googling, showed him to be a bit a wacked-out racist nutjob,which casts doubt on everything else he says, true or not.

·
Wild Edibles Expert
10,167 Posts
You FOOLS!!!
There are about 1,500 daily papers in the US. Most of them are liberal and anti-military. Are they all being told what to print?

There are 792 weekly papers with a readership of 74 million. Hometown people leaving is their bread and butter news. Are they all being told what to print?

You've also heard from folks in and out of the military. Are they all being told what to say?

Millions of folks all moving to a limited number of places would be noticed. Are we all being told what to say except you?

And the best you can muster is "you fools!!!" Let me guess... and Russia has a million-man zombie army of the living dead...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts