Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! just wanted to peek my head in, and say hello.. I've been a G&G member for a while, but survival talk over there leaves a little to be desired, so here I am!

Hopefully I can learn a little and maybe even help a few others as well!

Ideally, I could find people in my area to discuss these types of topics with, but I think most of them just think I'm crazy for stockpiling ammo and spending time working on my BOS! lol

That's ok! Cuz if the S ever does H the F, then it will be worth it!! Hopefully that won't happen, but I will be ready just in case!! :cool:

My first born son will be here right around Christmas day this year, so my preparations will no doubt require more thought!

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
welcome aboard

·
Deo VIndice
6,108 Posts
Welcome from S.E. Ga...Nice and clean here!

·
Don't Tread on Me
381 Posts
I am in Mississippi....

right outside of jackson...

need I say more??? lol

oh yea... and Welcome to the Site.

·
Don't Tread on Me
381 Posts
Gun and Game.. Another forum similar to this one.. Mostly we just talk guns, but a lil survival stuff thrown in for good measure!! lol

I went to jail in Mississippi once!! Jasper County!! Boy did that suck!!
pretty funny. The guy named ********** on here already is from Mississippi and I wanna say he is from somewhere down in that area.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
********* its larmus from g&g and f&R. whats up my southern fried gator?

Not much.. just killin time at the office!! I figured since I already have my next 30 or so gun purchases planned out, I'll just focus on the survival stuff!!:D:

There are some pretty good threads that I've found on here I know you'll enjoy!!

I hope you and the mrs. are doing well!! you takin care of any kids right now?

·
Registered
29 Posts
i know what ya mean about the guns, i need( not want) more. we are doing fine, though. we have one little one right now he just turned 1 on the 30th of last month. the sad thing is he goes back to his bio-dad at the first of the year sometime. the wife and i are going camping that weekend. just hand our kids to there grandparents and go.

·
Watchin tha world go by
8,151 Posts
welcome from the republic of Texas
great site with loads of info and fine folks
dig in and enjoy

dam glad ta have ya here

1 - 17 of 17 Posts