Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Born to prep
3,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have made tags that you can print and put on your totes that have your preps in. I have copied them to my albums on my profile. You are free to copy, save, print or give them away as you wish. As I think of others that could be useful I will add them. If any of you think of any that I miss let me know and I will add them also. I think that pictures are a good way to label your gear. With pictures you will be able to identify what is in your totes at a glance, in low light or can not read. They also leave at least some mystery as to what is in them if some one does not know the meaning if the pictures.

The tags included at this time are,

Camping, Hiking, Water, baby, toys, Pioneering tools, Observation, Force multipliers, Medical, Clothing, Navigation, Tools, Food preparation, Ammo/firearms, Transportation, Bedding,

·
Premium Member
5,483 Posts
Appreciate you sharing these with us.
I normally don't use pictures, but could come in handy..

·
Be Prepared
295 Posts
might need to make yourself a few others.

Hunting (Camo, Calls, Cover Scents, etc...)
Communication(Radios, CB, HAM, etc...)
Food (MRE, Packaged Rice, Ration Calorie Bars, etc...)
Cleaning Supplies (Bleach, Windex, Rags, PineSol, etc...)

·
Super Moderator and Walking Methane Refinery
68,576 Posts
Great idea and thanks for sharing in your album. I keep mine color coded.
I keep mine numbered in order of priority. If I need to bail, I start packing as fast as I can, starting with number 1. There's a list of contents on the lid for help in finding things later on. But I plan to unpack them at the destination anyway.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts