Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off I would like to say hello to my fellow survivalists. I'm 17 years old and live in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia and am very happy to be part of these forums. I've been lurking around for the past few months and thought it was about time to join.

At the moment I'm a bit of an armchair survivalist because I'm not getting a lot of support from my family, partially due to my age but predominately because they believe nothing bad will happen. With the little money I've got I can't afford to be wasting it on unneeded preps or bad gear, and because of this Survivalistboards has become a real asset to me.

Once again I'm looking forward to becoming an active user of these forums.

see you around :).

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the welcome everyone :).
Hello and welcome. Poor support/understanding from family is a common issue here. Lots of good advice on how to deal with it. Good luck.
That's good, because I'm pretty sure my dad thinks I'm some sort of tin foil hat wearer every time I bring survival stuff up.

·
Prepared in NH
12,880 Posts
Hello and Welcome to the Forum.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.