Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Surviving down under.
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day everyone,

Just thought I'd say hi as I'm new here. I'm in my mid-20s, have been interested in preparedness for sometime now, and have finally gotten around to getting on a forum to bounce some ideas off of others.

Currently I have a well stocked BoB as well as a larger companion bag, a vehicle kit and a 'quick load' section of my house, where many extra supplies are kept. I have a relatively secure house, but no alternative property as yet.

I have qualifications in first aid, training & assessment and coaching, and I shoot regularly and participate in two martial arts. I've also done a bunch of short courses to cover disaster response, bombing mass injury response, radiation awareness and so on.

I'm on here to broaden my knowledge about topics I'm not yet up to scratch on, particularly comms and first aid, and to network with like-minded individuals in my area and abroad.

To be perfectly frank, I'm not too keen on 'tinfoil hat' types, or paranoid conspiracy theorists - I'm all for healthy skepticism in all things, but I'm fairly open when it comes to talking about my preparations.

Once again, g'day to all of you :cool:

·
Prepared in NH
12,880 Posts
Hello and Welcome aboard.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.