Survivalist Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 526 Posts

·
Libertarian
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering are there any gay survivalists out there?
I have just read a thread that has been closed and found it quite funny how us true red blooded males found it so hard (no pun intended) to deal with a gay survivalist.
Plus as one poster put it it is ripe for comedy which in the current economic situation is good for us all.

·
AKA The Dragon
2,818 Posts
My son is gay, not a survivalist but is quite concerned about the situation.
To me, he is a human being, at least he is being true to himself.
Guess what, he is still my son.

·
DIY RPG's
1,667 Posts
sorry but i just had a mental image flash into my brain of of some guy wearing differing shades of hot pinks in a cammo print with outlandish makeup and high hill shoes.

on an up note my hang over is gone from the party last night.

man the last two sentences really don't sound right togather

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
My God Dragon, a human being is a human being, for crying out loud!

Is not this world more than sufficiently pervaded with hate and intolerance?

Thank you. :)

·
*** Forgives, I don't
1,369 Posts
sorry but i just had a mental image flash into my brain of of some guy wearing differing shades of hot pinks in a cammo print with outlandish makeup and high hill shoes.

on an up note my hang over is gone from the party last night.

man the last two sentences really don't sound right togather
Damn, Tell me though....was it fxjohn? or hippysurvivalist? :taped:

·
veldskoen no socks
2,715 Posts
Dont have a problem there folks, each to his own, know one or two gay blokes and never bothered me.Gays like straight folk will also have to bug out if TSHTF. Like rriidgeoutlw says not all of them are limp wristed.in fact some gays make some of my straight friends look gay!!!

·
Libertarian
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My point is that the first openly gay thread I have seen on this site is closed?
( kev I know I may be picking the wrong fight)
I found it odd that instead of engaging in real conversation people we afraid to post as they have in the past. It seemed to me ( and I might be wrong) that people were ***** footing around language, Hell say what you will and rebut (again no pun intended) other peoples misunderstanding of what you meant.
Do we really think in a post SHTF situation that Gays will somehow disappear?
Hell no and they may well turn out to be a life saver.
I wonder if the closet anti-gays will still be anti-gay when they are their only hope?

·
DIY RPG's
1,667 Posts
thats funny there rridgeoutlaw. it might have been both of them and i might have just missed one cause they were where'n there hot pink cammo. so it was hard to see them clearly

·
infowars.com
421 Posts

i am in same boat except its my brother and well its my bro what am i suppose to do the only thing that sucks is when i faught his boyfriend cause
of something they tryed to get me with a hate crime

i was lucky enough to have it on video i only hit him twice and i saw he was knocekd out i stopped then i picked him up and put him on the sofa the judge said me putting him on the sofa is what really saved me

but my bro is concenred about survival he is a un-official member in my group the guys in my group no of his choice and have no problem with it he is not the flamboyent type and honestly we all grew up togehter and my bro can easily handle himself

·
To the Liberty Tree!
1,312 Posts
I don't believe the other gay thread was closed down because of the topic but because the poster was banned for being a blatant troll.

Holy heck MGD... I got drunk last saturday night and my hangover lasted until Monday! Nice recovery time.

·
Libertarian
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I don't believe the other gay thread was closed down because of the topic but because the poster was banned for being a blatant troll.

Holy heck MGD... I got drunk last saturday night and my hangover lasted until Monday! Nice recovery time.
My mistake.
If he is a troll ban him, no right to do what he did.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I think that thread was closed because there was a semi-troll who created a new user name and posted that thread to purposefully stir things up.

My point is that the first openly gay thread I have seen on this site is closed?
( kev I know I may be picking the wrong fight)
I found it odd that instead of engaging in real conversation people we afraid to post as they have in the past. It seemed to me ( and I might be wrong) that people were ***** footing around language, Hell say what you will and rebut (again no pun intended) other peoples misunderstanding of what you meant.
Do we really think in a post SHTF situation that Gays will somehow disappear?
Hell no and they may well turn out to be a life saver.
I wonder if the closet anti-gays will still be anti-gay when they are their only hope?

·
Registered
346 Posts
I think it is just like any other type of behavior that we might or might not choose for our selfs. There are good and bad from all walks of life. I served with gay soliders many years ago and generally speaking they were a well disiplined and an aset to the unit.
As a prison guard I say the other side of gay people many were blantant and rude and insisted that you aplaude their behavior no matter how bizzare.
The fact is that there are straight people with god and bad behavior.
I would say as a christian I wouldn't recomend a gay life style but it really isn't my call .

·
Editor, Ready Magazine
587 Posts
If a person is good to others, doesn't try harm society, does what he feels is right and treats others as equals, then I don't care who he or she chooses to love.

And just so it's clear, not only are there gay survivalists, but bi-sexual, pagan, goth, Muslim, Jewish, polyamorous, Black, Hispanic and any other group you can think of represented some where in this community. The less it matters, the better your odds.

$0.02

1 - 20 of 526 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.