Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Daily Steals has a special on 2 High Peak Simex Sport Sirius Sleeping Bags. One's Olive & the other is Black.

They didn't list a temperature rating, but after a little searching, it appears that they are rated for down to 21.2 degrees F. They are to only weight 1.2 lbs.

Just an FYI for those that need something, but are on a tight budget, like me. This is my 4th order with them and the other 3 orders have been fine.

·
Registered
170 Posts
While the bags themselves were a good value, the shipping time was outrageous. I paid for mine on 18 Aug and did not receive them until 03 Sept.

·
Registered
781 Posts
While the bags themselves were a good value, the shipping time was outrageous. I paid for mine on 18 Aug and did not receive them until 03 Sept.
Agreed. I've ordered a couple things from them and the shipping is very slow. They don't provide status updates or tracking information either.

I like a good deal, but it'd have to be something incredible for me to place another order.

·
Mom Walton
1,390 Posts
I was not happy with the bags. They are barely worth the price and shipping. They are warm weather bags. The kids will use them for indoor sleep overs and that is about it. If you do a bit of warm weather camping they might be right for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts