Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm new here, but not to survival. I have a bug out cabin on the lake with some wooded acerage nearby for hunting and searching out wild foods. I have been overseas several times and worked through several skirmishes.

So, tell me about yourselves and what I can expect from this site or how I might contribute. Gastusar

·
Deo VIndice
6,108 Posts
First, welcome, from SE Ga.

You will find alot of freindly folks here, from all walks of life, willing to share a wide array of experiance in as many topics related to survival.

Reactions: gastusar

·
cute is not always enough
2,232 Posts
I live in the city so I am planning to bug in but I have my go-bag in case I have to flee. I am looking forward to hearing about your knowledge and experience.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
First, welcome, from SE Ga.

You will find alot of freindly folks here, from all walks of life, willing to share a wide array of experiance in as many topics related to survival.
All about sharing thats what makes it all happen. Hope I can be an asset to the site. C.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Urbanite

I live in the city so I am planning to bug in but I have my go-bag in case I have to flee. I am looking forward to hearing about your knowledge and experience.

Welcome to the forum.
I too am from a small city, special problems exist here close to a military target. C.

·
Registered
21 Posts
A suggestion: If you have a CAR and/or combat experience, discuss what happened (if allowed). Describe the emotional and physical reaction to a firefight in order to provide forum readers insight into what they might experience in a SHTF or post-SHTF battle.

·
Space Cowboy
29 Posts
I'm new as well, we have plans for a Bug Out Cabin as well. but just bought a small camper at the beginning of this year, that may have to do until later.

·
Banned
1,711 Posts
A suggestion: If you have a CAR and/or combat experience, discuss what happened (if allowed). Describe the emotional and physical reaction to a firefight in order to provide forum readers insight into what they might experience in a SHTF or post-SHTF battle.
Well, from personal experience, it is scary as hell. Things get really confusing and happen really fast. It seems slow while it is going on though, I can't really give much statements to help, its just one of those things. Just practice a lot, drill the training into your head. I am by no means a SEAL or anything, but a firefight is no time to be practicing something for the first time.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts