Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'd like to start a small discussion on the very real possibility of the government throwing individualists and anyone against their "agenda" into FEMA camps. I don't only wanna' get into the politics of it it, because I do infact believe that we are being monitored severely but more what you think that future would be like: a complete military state, anything outside of that can either be A. mindless zombies, B. Outmatched against a military ten times more equipped than yourself hiding for your life. I dont mind if you go into the politics of it either. Here's the link.

full ver
and the part version if you prefer

·
Registered
9,207 Posts
I know I'm not going to be popular for saying this but I usually say what I mean. I listen to all the griping about fema on here and it makes me wonder. During the great floods of 93 I did a lot of volunteer work in some of the small towns along the Mississippi River. I met many of the fema people and all of them I met were nice people. They seemed truly concerned about the people along the river. I'm usually a pretty good judge of character and enjoyed working with many of these people. Does anyone personally, not second hand, know anything that these people have done to you? Just being curious.

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
FEMA has a tremendous amount of very good short term emergency preparedness info available. Personally I think they provide too much disaster response assistance what with long term FEMA housing and grants and such. Over all I applaud the only thing US.GOV does to encourage even 72 hour - 2 week emergency plans.

I've never understood how a hand full of meteorologists and geologists and bureaucrats and disaster relief workers are going to enslave tens of millions of Americans in concentration camps. They make a good foil for apocalyptic fiction, tho

·
Freedom isn't free.
6,203 Posts
I've never understood how a hand full of meteorologists and geologists and bureaucrats and disaster relief workers are going to enslave tens of millions of Americans in concentration camps. They make a good foil for apocalyptic fiction, tho
IMO the idea that these camps are for people who misbehave is probably wrong or disinformation.

It doesn't compute.

It would be extremely difficult to manage.

What makes more sense to me is that the FEMA camps are temporary storage for non combatants in a TEOTWAWKI WROL. Let's say you want to restore/install "your style of government" to an area of trouble for you. Just offer a refuge for those who would not resist your governance and then when those people are out of the way of your "restoration efforts", you can unleash the dogs of war on those who chose to stay inside the "ungoverned" area and live without your rules. Those who chose the protection of Uncle Sugar become the rebuilders of what's left, thereby earning their Government provided room and board and most likely these people would be much better behaved (long term) than those who are determined to make a go of it without Uncle Sugar involved.

Population reduction has been an openly discussed objective of some powerful people in history.

Georgia Guidestones:

Population reduction: http://www.prisonplanet.com/the-population-reduction-agenda-for-dummies.html

FEMA coffins? Agenda 21?

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
None of the government civilian agencies have any taste for trying on adults with proper weapons who are willing to fight to defend the Constitution. The Military Commanders are versant with the Constitution, as are your city, country, and state LEO people. Only people from way out of state want to come and play at your house, and they like odds of ten to one or better, and surprise visits under the cover of darkness. They like beating up single homeowners, and women and children. Tell them the owner of the house next on their list to trample the Constitutional rights of is a Military Combat Veteran with an AR-15 or M1 Garand, and they drive right by that house.

ISS

·
What would Mal do
4,913 Posts
boots on the ground workers are not the same mindset of folks as those sitting in DC playing with budget spreadsheets and looking for ways to expand that budget year over year.

my thanks to every single person who suits up and comes to the aid of those who have suffered a disaster..whether it be EMS, utility truck boys from other states or govt agencies and Red Cross, or 700 Club... i don't really care who's graphic is on your t-shirt when you arrive with assistance.

but that is very different from the nut jobs in washinton who do get paid to sit around and think about quarantine camps, mass population migration from cities, etc...when you look at the stuff they consider as part of their job, it's easy to create some conspiracy story lines.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts