Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
16,534 Posts
Don't see why it would stop them. When I was in Germany the Muslim Turks drank and did lots of things their religion was against.

Not to mention...I think the typical German diet is about 75% pork and pork products...I see NO way for a strict Muslim to avoid pork unless they only eat salads.:rolleyes:

·
I like memes
5,577 Posts
Don't see why it would stop them. When I was in Germany the Muslim Turks drank and did lots of things their religion was against.

Not to mention...I think the typical German diet is about 75% pork and pork products...I see NO way for a strict Muslim to avoid pork unless they only eat salads.:rolleyes:
See? The Moslems be okay!:thumb:

·
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
49,986 Posts

Pretty sure Germans put pork in salads too.:D:

·
Registered
3,137 Posts

Even just on a FOB in a Muslim country, I had 'terps who insisted the breakfast sausage in the DFAC was made from beef "light meat" when they piled it up on their plates. Islam, like Judaism, has never been able to explain why a sane and merciful God would simultaneously forbids eating pigs while making them out of bacon and ham.

21,493 Posts
Even just on a FOB in a Muslim country, I had 'terps who insisted the breakfast sausage in the DFAC was made from beef "light meat" when they piled it up on their plates. Islam, like Judaism, has never been able to explain why a sane and merciful God would simultaneously forbids eating pigs while making them out of bacon and ham.
If you look at halal. It is mostly to prevent food poisoning.

·
Start up the rotors
7,663 Posts
Think it sounds like a good idea. But I'm a right wing, Bible holding, rifle toting racist bigot, so.....what do I know?
Same here, welcome to the club!!

Thank God for us, yeah? :thumb:

Personally, I think they should sell nothing but pork products for a year. Assimilate or GTFO, IMHO.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.