Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've noticed that this just doesn't appear in the main stream news. It seems for the most part the American public is kept in the dark about this situation. I guess this means someone wants the American people to think the US is invulnerable...

...I guess until something takes us down that could be considered true...

·
Survival Actual
4,684 Posts
I've noticed that this just doesn't appear in the main stream news. It seems for the most part the American public is kept in the dark about this situation. I guess this means someone wants the American people to think the US is invulnerable...

It's in the MSM. I just saw it on FOX news....

·
Registered
231 Posts

ABC NEWS ran with this as the opening story tonight.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/minot-north-dakota-floods-community/story?id=13932406[/URL]

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Haven't found any info yet as to whether the levee breach will divert water AWAY from Ft. Calhoun or send more water TOWARD it. Does anyone living in the area know the location around the levee and have any info on it?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts