Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/front...epage&utm_medium=proglist&utm_source=proglist

If any of you did not understand that the insurance companies benefitted from Obama care, watch this. In fact, Sen. Nelson's 2 staffers, both insurance company alumni actually WROTE the Senate bill.

I know Howard Dean is not too popular around here, but I do like the guy a lot. Clearly he is not pleased. A honest liberal.

Bottom line, Obama likes to say "the process is not pretty". In fact, the process works well when its done in the open. This "process" was flawed by the circle of idiots Obama keeps around him who think ANY deal can be done for a price. You can literally picture that dipstick Tiny Rahm Emmanuel calling around saying to each congressmen "What is your price?" with his limited, short term view of Washington as a big "Let's Make A Deal" game.

Anyone notice how quite the airwaves are now?Where are the insurance company adds opposing this bill? GONE. THEY COULD NOT BE HAPPIER!!!!

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
What is beyond me is how they think they will survive the next election. They went against the voters and have thus put their heads on the chopping blocks in November. Oh well, a little revolution, now and then, is a healthy thing.

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The show demonstrates the fundemental weakenss of this adminsitration:
Rahm Emmanuels's concept of get them to the table and make a deal.
Promises to the perty and the people mean nothing.
Solumn oaths during the campaing, gone.

Deal with Phrma Billy Tauzin, Max Baucus and Karen Ignani (Insurance Lobby) were beyond disgusting. But none of this happens without lets make a deal Rahm.

You all really need to see this show to see just how well the Insurnace Copanies do under this plan.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.