Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Farm Security for Hire
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I "zeroed" my AK the other day. Not really, but I know that I need to move my point of impact to the left. So I went to use my trusty dusty AK front sight tool, and the damn thing won't move. I used pliers to crank the tool as hard as I dare without bending it. At home, I tried a hammer, once again, as much as I dare without damaging my front sight assembly.

So now I'm out of ideas. I was wondering if someone could tell me how to pay homage to the AK gods, and perhaps they'll miracle my front sight over.

Let me know.

·
أنا واحد
6,631 Posts
So I "zeroed" my AK the other day. Not really, but I know that I need to move my point of impact to the left. So I went to use my trusty dusty AK front sight tool, and the damn thing won't move. I used pliers to crank the tool as hard as I dare without bending it. At home, I tried a hammer, once again, as much as I dare without damaging my front sight assembly.

So now I'm out of ideas. I was wondering if someone could tell me how to pay homage to the AK gods, and perhaps they'll miracle my front sight over.

Let me know.
Use a spent shell casing and a hammer. if it don't move just use the hammer and Wack it. You can't hurt it. The abuse it can take is unreal.

·
Registered
7,198 Posts
Try applying heat and penetrating oil. If possible, try having pressure on the windage barrel while it's soaking in the oil.

PB Blaster works very well. Good Luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts