Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey yall -

Resurgam from the backwoods of Northeast Mississippi here. I just ran across your board this afternoon, and I'm really excited about digging around in it.

I have been involved in what I've come to call "holistic survivalism" for several years now. By "holistic", I mean a lifestyle of survivalism "that emphasizes the importance of the whole and the interdependence of its parts." All the aspects of Survivalism are important to me, (from defensive tactics to wilderness survival to farming to first aid and every other skill set necessary to survive and thrive in a self-sufficient, rural lifestyle), and while I am no expert in any particular area, I am a student of them all.

I grew up in the country, but wound up in the suburbs after marraige and family came into play. A few years ago I made the decision to "live deliberately", and I moved my family out to a 50 acre homestead in... well, in the backwoods. ;-) Since then we have been learning (and re-learning) to grow and raise a large part of our food, and we are still set on becoming as self-sufficient as possible in the coming years.

I look forward to being a part of the discussion here.

- Resurgam.

P.S. Any other Mississippi folks around these parts?

·
Pisticus Veritas
Very Prepared!!
60,868 Posts
You're the kind of person this site likes to see. We need some new blood with some good experience. Thanks for joining. Welcome aboard.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.