Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the Hadith...

“Narrated (Abu Huraira): The prophet said, ‘The (people of) Bani Israel used to take bath naked (all together) looking at each other. Prophet Musa (Moses) used to take bath alone. They said, ‘By Allah! Nothing prevents Musa (Moses) from taking a bath with us except that he has a scrotal Hernia.’”

:xeye:

“So once Musa (Moses) went out to take a bath and put his clothes over a stone and then that stone ran away with his clothes. Musa (Moses) followed that stone saying, ‘My clothes, O stone! My clothes, O stone!’ till the people of Bani Israel saw him and said, ‘By Allah, Musa (Moses) has got no defect in his body.’ Musa (Moses) took his clothes and began to beat the stone.’ Abu Huraira added, ‘By Allah! There are still six or seven marks present on the stone from that excessive beating.’” Vol. 1, Bk. 5, No. 277

According to Mohammedism, apparently at one point, Moses had his clothes stolen by a rock that he had to go MMA on...oh, and another little detail. Unlike the actually Triune God, allah apparently doesn’t mind his name being sworn by.

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
From the Hadith...

“Narrated (Abu Huraira): The prophet said, ‘The (people of) Bani Israel used to take bath naked (all together) looking at each other. Prophet Musa (Moses) used to take bath alone. They said, ‘By Allah! Nothing prevents Musa (Moses) from taking a bath with us except that he has a scrotal Hernia.’”

“So once Musa (Moses) went out to take a bath and put his clothes over a stone and then that stone ran away with his clothes. Musa (Moses) followed that stone saying, ‘My clothes, O stone! My clothes, O stone!’ till the people of Bani Israel saw him and said, ‘By Allah, Musa (Moses) has got no defect in his body.’ Musa (Moses) took his clothes and began to beat the stone.’ Abu Huraira added, ‘By Allah! There are still six or seven marks present on the stone from that excessive beating.’” Vol. 1, Bk. 5, No. 277

According to Mohammedism, apparently at one point, Moses had his clothes stolen by a rock that he had to go MMA on...oh, and another little detail. Unlike the actually Triune God, allah apparently doesn’t mind his name being sworn by.

I am trying mighty hard here to not consider an entire nation idiot for believing such things about Prophet Moses.

Also I notice that Islam has a lot of references to stones that can actually speak. I wonder why?

I get the feeling that they are VERY superstitious people and even naive that were very easy to lie to.

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
From the Hadith...

If I didn't think that Islam represented insanity before? I certainly do now!!!

·
Don't fear the Reaper
1,516 Posts
SO glad I don't have a scrotum. I've said it often, I wouldn't be a man for anything... Scrotal hernias, blech.

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
SO glad I don't have a scrotum. I've said it often, I wouldn't be a man for anything... Scrotal hernias, blech.
Haha. You never know until you try. :D:

Reactions: Mazarine33

·
Crazy Cat Lady
Plan to Alamo at home.
15,972 Posts
Oh, the things I could say... :rofl:

Yeah, the muslims are nuts, one consistent thing with all of them I have met is the intense level of anger toward everything.

Reactions: Mazarine33

·
Don't fear the Reaper
1,516 Posts
And they tend to have the filthiest minds. They see what they perceive as wild monkey sex everywhere they look. It's disgusting how they can take something innocent or even cute and sweet and twist it in their twisted minds to be filthy and vile. They even do this to little girls who are nowhere near the age of puberty.

Here is what, by Western standards---and SANE standards---is a video of a man brushing his wife's hair. Fully clothed, not being sexy, just him brushing her hair in a rather sweet manner, and her preening just a bit.

They were arrested for being obscene, in Kuwait. Most westerners would think it's a nice video of a man who cares about his wife. But in Muslim-land---no. It's an obscene show of filth, a punishable offense. And what is seen as an acceptable form of punishment for females? Well to rape them, of course!

You couldn't make up sick **** like this. Filthy minds will see filth everywhere they look.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts