Survivalist Forum banner

From My Cold Dead Fingers

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thx for a common sense answer...

I'm sick of these blow hard gun owners saying that they'll fight to the death if "they" come for the guns.

Most likely people who talk that loud would curl up in a corner and give up on the spot. Those idiots who chose to fight will die like idiots and will be made an example of and most likely provide damaging propaganda for the other side.

Better to be prepared w/ a stash in a remote location and live to fight another day.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Truthfully, I'd give them whatever guns they asked for. If you live in a state where face to face is legal, I'd encourage people to avail themselves of it. They can't ask for wha tthey don't know about.

·
Registered
647 Posts
give them the ones they know about and let them find the ones they think I didn't want them to find then when it is over and done hit my cache to re stock!

Tbull:cool:

·
DIY RPG's
1,667 Posts
what guns same here

how ever the commit about blow hard gun owners shooting it out are idiots did you ever think that the gun owners might be better trained i.e. ex military with a high degree of urban warfare exp. and that they might have better firepower as well? i'm not say'n thats the case but i remember a vid of cops try'n to stop bank robbers and the couldn't cause they were wear'n alot of armor tell the cops started shooting them in the head
if the robbers had decided to advance on the cops positions there would have been nothing they could have done but to either A: shooting retreat/fall back "very bad situation there" or :B take very heavy Casualties every force can't be lumped into group A or group B each group as to be treated differently. not the bad guys will always lose and the good guys will always win just my rant sorry

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I like the replys...and I prefer face to face for gun transfers...funny that came up since I'm doing FTF tomorrow.

90% of my guns are inherited from my grandfather. The ones I have aquired on my own are unregistered.

And yes that other post about if they come knocking then we waited too long is partially true.

The big question is figuring out when to act. Do you resist when they start completely locking down the media and free speech. Do you resist when they take over the banking systems? Etc...

Either way most likely it will come down to the wire including gun seizures before resistance is fully organized. I figure it will start out slow with some lone wolfs and small groups and hopefully build from that point as more get involved.

But who knows...

·
PPG flyer
2,789 Posts
Thx for a common sense answer...

I'm sick of these blow hard gun owners saying that they'll fight to the death if "they" come for the guns.

Most likely people who talk that loud would curl up in a corner and give up on the spot. Those idiots who chose to fight will die like idiots and will be made an example of and most likely provide damaging propaganda for the other side.

Better to be prepared w/ a stash in a remote location and live to fight another day.
You sound like a coward,are you yellow.
I bet you squat to pee,don't ya.
You can bet yer beans I'm gonna fight till the death,
unless I'm sniveling in a corner too afraid to fight.
But if I do fight,Ill be in hell laughing my %^$ off,as you and yer kind are be forced into A FEMA deathcamp to suffer and die!

Reactions: Andrew1985

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You sound like a coward,are you yellow.
I bet you squat to pee,don't ya.
You can bet yer beans I'm gonna fight till the death,
unless I'm sniveling in a corner too afraid to fight.
But if I do fight,Ill be in hell laughing my %^$ off,as you and yer kind are be forced into A FEMA deathcamp to suffer and die!

I assume you are being sarcastic :cool:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Damn. Chose the wrong option by accident.

I'd fight to keep my guns, but I'll do it covertly. Pretend to be a sheeple, run and go get a cheap POS rifle you don't mind dumping, and hope to God they don't go and do a search. It's all about social engineering and a bit of acting. If you were smart, you buried a pvc-encased rifle or two (or atleast hidden very well.

EDIT: I was talking to a FFL dealer here in Texas, and he said nothing gets registered. The only thing that gets sent to the BATF is a request to see if I am eligible to purchase a rifle or pistol. Information is erased after 24 hours. You then purchase the weapon like anything else. Bought a Taurus PT1911 without registration, and goin for an AK this weekend.

·
Banned
3,760 Posts
By the way people, I think that everybody who is affraid of the government taking your guns way, should join the NRA. They are working really hard to get laws through that will prefent the government from disarming citizens at gunpoint. It's one of their heighest priorities.

Together we stand strong.
Wolfe

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.