Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
3,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Folks,

V for Vendetta is a great movie I want to share with you. I really like it.

The movie plays in London in 2015. A lot has happened in the world, there were wars, epidemic disease and SHTF, and the United States have fallen apart.

In the maintime, England has become a fascist police state under the leadership of high Chancellor Adam Sutler. There is curfew, censorship and incarceration without trial. Only one man, an anarchist named V dares to resist.

It´s a brilliant movie, from the same makers as the matrix. The action is great, the music is stunning, but what I think you folks will appreciate the most, is the underlying message.

Edit: The first part is a bit slow because it is just a bit too high quality for youtube. This is solved in the 2nd and following parts.
Edit2: It's better to click the green bar above the video and watch the vide directly at youtube.

·
Banned
3,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Think that's true. But the English also have their icons of resistance. It doesn't harm to highlight that fact. :cool:

·
Banned
3,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
went a bought the movie and enjoyed it so much i watched it again.
Yeah in better quality you even see more detail that make it more interesting and for me it helped to understand the story better. And you get right with your copyright karma again :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts