Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. So check this out Just as a promotional thing. I have placed a post on my Facebook page:

Click on the link Below

Docs Military Gear Facebook

This post is specifically for those who are members of survivalistboards.com

For the first 25 people who go to my facebook page. "LIKE" my facebook page and post a comment on how you have used your Paracord in the past, in the post I have created for members of this board then I will give you a FREE paracord survival bracelet. No strings attached. Just help me spread the word about by bracelets by clicking "like" on my facebook page and leaving a comment of how you have used your paracord in the past. Then I will send you a PM asking you for shipping information and I will send you a free paracord bracelet for just helping me out.

The only real catch is that this is only for members that are in the USA.

Attachments

·
Sam Adams was right....
9,381 Posts
dead page.

·
Sam Adams was right....
9,381 Posts
Sorry about that. I just fixed the link just click on it and it should take you straight there.
Done "liked" ya doc.. :thumb:

·
Registered
85 Posts
I liked before I read that you were only doing 25. You don't need to send me one as I make my own. This is really cool and very nice of you.

·
Most Thankful Guy here
38,966 Posts
I left a post on your site - shoelaces and explosives, hence the signature

·
Toilet Paper Hunter
825 Posts
I did it, but i know the second I get that thing my 2 kids will steal it from me.

Doc as a owner of a small business myself, I hope you hit it big. I also invited about 200 people to your page.

Good Luck

·
Registered
61 Posts
Liked and posted. My post is the one about a broken rifle sling and different uses for fishing. Your bracelets look great and thanks for this generous offer.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you have gone to my facebook page and left your comment & clicked Like,,, thank you very much. Those of you I have contacted and you replied with your info, I have already shipped a couple of your bracelets and I am making the rest to ship out to you on Monday & Tuesday!!!! thank you very much. Once I finish sending those out I will contact more of you and send you your bracelets!!!!

thanks everyone. I hope you all Enjoy!!!!!

·
Sam Adams was right....
9,381 Posts
Nuthing...............

1 - 20 of 20 Posts