Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
FNG
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was posted on gunco.net. I thought I would share.

HELLO EVERYONE: IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!

SEAN HANNITY, OF HANNITY & COLMES ~ FOX NEWS, IS GOING TO AIR A VERY IMPORTANT DOCUMENTARY ABOUT BARACK OBAMA, SUNDAY NIGHT AT 9:00 PM. HE STATED ON THE AIR THIS EVENING THAT NO ONE IN THE NEWS MEDIA WAS WILLING TO DO THIS.

HANNITY IS GOING BACK TO OBAMA'S EARLIER DAYS, SHOWING EVEN THEN HIS TIES TO RADICAL PROFESSORS, FRIENDS, SPIRITUAL ADVISERS, Etc., HE STATED THIS EVENING THAT HE WILL SHOW IN DETAIL HIS TIES TO REV. WRIGHT FOR 20+ YRS (which we all know) HOW HE WAS PARTICIPATING WITH THIS MAN, AND NOT FOR THE REASONS HE STATES!

HE HAS UNCOVERED MORE OF OBAMA'S RADICAL LEADERS AND WE WILL SEE THINGS THAT NO ONE IN THE MEDIA IS WILLING TO PUT OUT THERE. THIS WILL BE A NIGHT THAT YOU WILL KNOW MORE ABOUT OBAMA THAN EVER BEFORE. HANNITY IS VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT THIS PROGRAM AND ASKED THAT EVERYONE PLEASE.

PLEASE WATCH~~ SUNDAY NIGHT, 9 PM. CST

HANNITY IS DETERMINED THIS INFORMATION BE PUT OUT THERE BECAUSE AS AMERICAN’S, WE STILL DO NOT KNOW ABOUT OBAMA!! WAKE UP AMERICA!! THIS IS SERIOUS, EVERYONE. I KNOW MOST OF YOU WATCH FOX NEWS, AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE VOTING FOR, BUT IF YOU CAN, PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW. THIS IS CRITICAL FOR OUR COUNTRY. MY PRAYER IS THAT WE, ALONG WITH SEAN HANNITY, WILL REACH SOMEONE/ANYONE BEFORE NOV. 4th.

WE MUST NOT GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS!!

·
Krazy Kitty
5,007 Posts
I will definately watch. Not voting for him anyway, but there are a lot of blind people who need to SEE it.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Come on FX, whats your snot nosed remark to this professional piece of conservative fair and balanced journalism?:eek:

I would watch it but im going on a bug out exercise tonight and wont be back till monday morning. Dont worry, "lots of pics"

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Are they going to show that Obama is both a citizen of Indonesia and Kenya ?

Are they going to expose he was born in Kenya not Hawaii ?

I thought NOT !!!!

·
FNG
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are they going to show that Obama is both a citizen of Indonesia and Kenya ?

Are they going to expose he was born in Kenya not Hawaii ?

I thought NOT !!!!

Who gives a sh-t? You identified 1 one 40,000 things that could be wrong with obama. There are many issues, hopefully the show will bring out some the public didnt know and educate them over this disaster. Then some of you guys will have a few less things left you can defend your "divine" leader over. Why the smart a$$ comments anyhow? If your not interested in the show, **** off.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Intelligent people don't watch the Fixed News channel.
Meh? Intelligent people watch all different news channels, and always keep in mind that it's almost entirely bull****. BBC, Deutsche Welle, ABC, CNN, Fox, Al Jazeera... I watch bits from all of them, but in very limited helpings... watching news all day is one surefire way to rot your mind.

·
FNG
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I looked it up. It was on last Sunday, and I dont know about this Sunday. But IF INTERESTED in it (if not, please keep it to yourself), I put the you tube links at the bottom. Its worth a watch even if he is your heavenly leader.

Pt1-
Pt2-
Pt3-
pt4-
Pt5-
Pt6-

1 - 12 of 12 Posts