Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Founder
16,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you may know, my son has a team fortress website and a team fortress forum. This past weekend I made his first youtube videos for him. One of the videos is a slide show of Fortress Forever Maps.

One of the other videos is a slide show with all three versions of Team Fortress featured.

If you play any kind of game, such as counterstrike, diablo, red alert, fall out, left 4 dead or anything else, then drop by the Computer Gaming Forum section and take a look around.

And we could use all the new members we can get. :thumb: Korey is all excited about his forum. But we need to keep the membership going. Korey also posted a question on his forum about making Team Fortress Videos. So if we have any gamers around, what kind of videos do you like to watch?

·
Banned
1,711 Posts
Lifelong gamer here, I am currently playing Team Fortress 2, played FF for a bit, used to play the old one. FF is ok, but when I played not many people were ever on. TF2 is pretty fun, I am generally a sniper or a medic. I am not that good, school takes up a lot of my time, looking forward to getting on regularly during this winter break. I like videos on strategy.

·
Banned
1,798 Posts
I've started playing TF2 but I don't think my computer is up to snuff....when there's too much action going on at once, my computer freezes up and moves super slow (sound and video).

·
Banned
1,711 Posts
yea same here, i might see ya sometime? who knows? im korey in game.
I have been getting really bad lag this last week, so I haven't been playing. I ping like 600, normally it's in the 50's. Also, with college out, I am catching up on hiking/ camping, shooting, and reading. I enjoy reading epic 1000 page novels.

I play under various names, but my main is Mr Crumpet, or kl0ne. I am generally on Doorman Is God dustbowl/warpath when I play. SteamID is defcon44 if you want to add me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts