Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup. Just moved in. Your site looks interesting. WooleyBugger forced me to join or else.

5 year in preparer. I dislike the prepper name, so I say I prepare.

My hobby is taking care of my storeroom.

Steve

·
Registered
155 Posts
Yup. Just moved in. Your site looks interesting. WooleyBugger forced me to join or else.

5 year in preparer. I dislike the prepper name, so I say I prepare.

My hobby is taking care of my storeroom.

Steve
Good to see ya showup and it's Wooleybooger.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Wooleybooger................hmmmm. I like the other better
Actually that was the handle I used on the WWZ FB group. The name was probably why FB blew me out 3 times before I could finally register. Use that handle on the DIY forum also. Wooleybooger is a common oilfield term, comes from the Wooley oil tool company. Joann got a kick out of it the first time she saw it on that FB group.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This Push Notification thingie is bugging me. I've clicked YES 30 times I think....:p

·
Premium Member
2,339 Posts
Welcome from Southern Illinois. A place ruled by a NAZI dictator running the state from Chicagostan.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Ah, I was looking at the different survival forums. I was wondering which one to join then I saw that this one had a TSP thread so here I am. I was on the TSP forums for 12 years starting when the 2008 crash started. I somehow didn't realize that the TSP forums where getting shut off. I am int he Boston area and spend a lot of time in Maine. I also surf a longboard

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ah, I was looking at the different survival forums. I was wondering which one to join then I saw that this one had a TSP thread so here I am. I was on the TSP forums for 12 years starting when the 2008 crash started. I somehow didn't realize that the TSP forums where getting shut off. I am int he Boston area and spend a lot of time in Maine. I also surf a longboard
Good to see you here. Redman of TSP is also here. He is now wooleybooger.
Yes, they put up a thread last week? notifiying of the shutdown Sunday. I logged in today early, and bang. It is in maintance mode.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Good to see you here. Redman of TSP is also here. He is now wooleybooger.
Yes, they put up a thread last week? notifiying of the shutdown Sunday. I logged in today early, and bang. It is in maintance mode.
Hi, yes I recognized the avatar photo. Who was iamliberty on TSP ? That person was generating alot of informative content. The shut down of the site caught me off guard and they apparently gave little notice.

·
Registered
155 Posts
This Push Notification thingie is bugging me. I've clicked YES 30 times I think....:p
Have you found how to turn it off yet? If not looking your Account Settings.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts