Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
6,427 Posts
Don't know how this is not the hot topic of this section.
Well, this is at least the third thread about it here. It's getting attention.

The expert (former ATF guy) in this video is very good.

The host needs to take up yoga or maybe beer or dating. You don't really need to listen to him, you can just assume he's saying "OMG OMG" over and over and you'll be close enough.

·
Errrrr
5,680 Posts

The host needs to take up yoga or maybe beer or dating. You don't really need to listen to him, you can just assume he's saying "OMG OMG" over and over and you'll be close enough.
MAC has a huge YouTube presence in the gun community. He gets very passionate when it comes to guns and has been very actively involved in a good way.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

This is the 3rd thread, guess my search is weak lol. :D:

·
My Hero Was Derion Albert
2,052 Posts
not for lack of trying. When your beloved messiah barely had the congressional majority to pass universal medical care (and we see how well that turned out). He then spent the next 6 or so years crying how white guys and the NRA were being mean to him because all he wanted was common sense gun control. and like racism.
Nice try

·
In dog we trust.
3,390 Posts
not for lack of trying. When your beloved messiah barely had the congressional majority to pass universal medical care (and we see how well that turned out). He then spent the next 6 or so years crying how white guys and the NRA were being mean to him because all he wanted was common sense gun control. and like racism.
Nice try
And somehow you kiss your dear leaders ass as he screws you. You really have to twist yourselves into pretzels to make the mechanics of that work, but you find a way. I bet you'll thank him when bans your precious bump stocks.

·
What hell, pay attention
7,910 Posts
President Obama was so sneaky that he waited until a republican was elected president, and republicans took control of both houses of congress before coming after our guns. That bastard!
LOL. :D:

I think the humor was missed by some. ;)

I find it humorous that its either Obama's or Trump's (used to be Clinton's and Bush's, and on, and on) fault for everything. All depends on what side of the dog and pony show youre seated on I guess.

This has been a long term progressing thing, that started back in 1934, and even before. Its not the "party" in power (there really is only one "party" and "power" too, by the way) that suddenly came up with all this, they are simply the mouthpieces "of the moment".

Then you have the other part of the "party", the NRA. They were around when this all started too, and quickly got on board when they were "shown the money", by those running things.

Between all the knives in my back, and my ass constantly hurting, I dont trust a one of them to do anything but look out for themselves and their masters.

As was mentioned in the video, Trump ran as pro-gun. What exactly has he done in the first year to prove that?

I voted for him too. "Lesser of two weevils" you might say. Couldnt risk the Sea Hag getting in. If it wasnt so close, I wouldnt have voted for him either, although I believe he was a start. Just 535 to go. ;)

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
It’s not about the bump stock.

Seems they are thinking on calling anything which can fire faster than once every so many seconds a machine gun.

That would make millions of gun owners, about every single one, a machine gun owner. And by default, a felon, and a prohibited person.

THAT IS SCARY!

Bolt guns? Yup, can fire faster than a round every so many seconds...

Lever guns? Yup, can fire faster than a round every so many seconds...

Semi-auoto? Any semi auto? Yup, can fire faster than a round every so many seconds...

Wheel guns? Yup, can fire faster than a round every so many seconds...

Shotguns? Yup, can fire faster than a round every so many seconds...

...about the only guns I can think on which could meet said criteria would be non breach loading black powder...

·
Registered
6,427 Posts
I was editing a typo, accidentally deleted this whole post and I don't think I still have it in my copy-paste cilpboard ... oh well.

The gist of it was that the NRA didn't say "the ATF should reverse its ruling and make bump stocks into machine guns." The NRA said "the ATF should review its ruling."

I believe this was done because at the time, there was a rush for a law to ban bump stocks, and the NRA thought:

A) If left to the ATF, that would naturally take some time, allowing emotions to cool, and hopefully the ATF affirming its prior ruling once the spotlight was off the issue.
B) Worst case, if the ATF made a different ruling, it isn't written into the NFA or other legal code, so it's easier to reverse later.

·
My Hero Was Derion Albert
2,052 Posts
And somehow you kiss your dear leaders ass as he screws you. You really have to twist yourselves into pretzels to make the mechanics of that work, but you find a way. I bet you'll thank him when bans your precious bump stocks.
Just stop.
You are justi reinforcing the stereotype of a liberal crybaby when losing an argument you turn to name calling and insults. Good job.
Game set and match,

·
Premium Member
3,490 Posts
MAC has a huge YouTube presence in the gun community. He gets very passionate when it comes to guns and has been very actively involved in a good way.
He definitely knows how to give the red meat crew a chub.

He also gets mistaken for someone that always knows what he's talking about.

God Bless yootoob.

·
What hell, pay attention
7,910 Posts
Pretty sure that only liberals are THAT flexible...:rolleyes:
Naw. Both sides of the party are pretty equal there.

Fanatics are fanatics, and generally, cant see the forest for the trees. What side of the party youre on, really matters not.

We've become a very divided nation and many seem to have lost track of what America is supposed to be about, if at this point, they ever really knew. I think "most" have no idea.

I was always of the impression that we were supposed to be a free people, who could do as they wished, just as long as we didnt deprive anyone else of their rights, in doing so.

That is actually a little harder than it might seem, but it takes a little work on everyones part, and some learning to get along, instead of telling the other guy, he's flat-out wrong, and youre the one whos right, which it seems is where we are at these days.

I think its very obvious, we need to make some MAJOR changes in whats going on in government, and until we do, not much, if anything is going to change. Those deeply embedded political "ticks", and those who are truly in power, dont want that to happen and are doing a very good job of frustrating any attempt to do so.

We need to be Americans first, and " minor subdivisions" second, and work at doing whats best for ALL of us, not just the special interest groups. If we dont wise up to this soon, its not going to much matter.

·
Banned
6,150 Posts
He definitely knows how to give the red meat crew a chub.

He also gets mistaken for someone that always knows what he's talking about.

God Bless yootoob.

an some people think the folks hanging out here know what they're talking about too ....

·
Comic, not your lawyer!
14,211 Posts
The BATF is considering doing something with bump fire stocks - I'm assuming they are considering declaring them to be machine guns and therefore illegal. The public comment period was opened quietly the day after Christmas and is only 30 days long.

To comment, go here: https://www.regulations.gov/document?D=ATF_FRDOC_0001-0035 Be sure to reference docket number (2017R-22) in your comments. Please be respectful and offer intelligent arguments. They are required to review each comment. So far, they have received about 1,800 comments. They need to hear from tens of thousands of us.

Remember, when the BATFE tried to ban the XM855 steel core 5.56MM ammo, it was the public comments that stopped that from happening.

And please reply if you comment so we can keep this in front of everyone for a few days. Thanks.
Bumping this up. Window to comment ends in a few days.
https://www.regulations.gov/document?D=ATF_FRDOC_0001-0035

Click on the comment button in the top right.

Be concise and respectful. Disrespectful comments will be ignored by the ATF.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts