Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Ding... Thanks for playin
4,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a nice link to help you figure the cost of reloading vs. the cost of buying new shells. It is some nice info to have.

You can see with what you spent on supplies including the cost of the loader how much it cost you to load your own. I have been loading my own for years, so remember that the cost to start is the most you will ever spend at one time from then on out.

By the time you get the loader, primers, shot, powder and wads the first time is the most you will spend at once. After that 99% of the time you will only need to buy one thing at a time. Rarely do you run out of shot, powder, wads and primers at the same time, and you only need to buy the loader once...

So your first reloads will be your most costly, after that it will start to save you more money. And as this shows you, after X amount of reloaded boxes, you paid for you loader...:thumb:

The link is:
http://nouturns.com/rc.htm

·
4,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot, you can get reloaders starting at $45.00 and it works great, then if you like this, you can invest in a better one later on down the line.

·
Limpin to safety.
7,639 Posts
I forgot, you can get reloaders starting at $45.00 and it works great, then if you like this, you can invest in a better one later on down the line.
Where from? I have much interest in learning, however I don't know anyone willing to sit down and teach me. where is the best place to buy the start up kit, and be trained on reloading?

·
4,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The good starter ones are Lee Load All II's
They are between 45. to 51 dollars and no set up needed.

Just google Lee Load All II reloaders

If you contact me via pm I can walk you through it and help you along

1 - 6 of 6 Posts