Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't want to list this in the main board, since I'm only selling to Oz buyers, and NZ buyers if they chip in for the overseas shipping.

It's pictured here:

http://www.survivalistboards.com/showpost.php?p=2888846&postcount=86

And listed on Surefire.com here:

http://www.surefire.com/6PX-Pro

List price:

$115.00 + shipping

Purchased from LEGear.com, cost me around $130.00 all up.

My price:

$85.00 with Free shipping for Oz buyers.

--

Reason for sale:

Have another light that fills in the role this one was in, namedly the HDS Rotary 200 from hdslights.com.

How to buy:

Send me a PM of interest, and I'll send you a Paypal account details. We can do it privately or by eBay if you'd like. Once we agree to terms of sale you have to send me shipping info.

--

Cheers :)

·
Registered
444 Posts
And where is the bargain?
Huh?

I've been looking at getting a Surefire or similar flashlight, but I'm pretty strapped for cash right now, so I'll have to pass. It seems like it's in good condition from the photo in that thread, and I haven't yet seen a better price in (or shipped to) Oz, so it shouldn't be too difficult to offload it. If there's no takers on here though, you'll definitely be able to sell it on Ebay at that price.

Good luck with the sale :)

·
Banned
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Huh?

I've been looking at getting a Surefire or similar flashlight, but I'm pretty strapped for cash right now, so I'll have to pass. It seems like it's in good condition from the photo in that thread, and I haven't yet seen a better price in (or shipped to) Oz, so it shouldn't be too difficult to offload it. If there's no takers on here though, you'll definitely be able to sell it on Ebay at that price.

Good luck with the sale :)
Thanks.

Yeah I didn't mention, it's in pretty good condition. I've only had it for about a month, still using the set of primaries it came with.

There is a tiny cosmic scratch on the edge of the tailcap, where it fell off the couch one time. Its a Surefire though, have no doubt I could roll it with a tank and it'd still work fine.

I could list I on eBay but I like cutting deals to people I atleast know a tiny bit about. I usually throw it up as a private listing just to go through the eBay / Paypal system anyways.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts