Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Immortal
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any rule against forum posts directing traffic to the classifieds section?

It seems that the classified sections are fairly well hidden, don't show up under "new posts" and somewhat difficult to use.

Ideally I'd suggest a classified area of the forums that could be used just like any other forum area.

But absent that, can we post threads linking folks to our classified ad in the other section?

·
Never Give up
7,579 Posts
I think most people when they get on search for new post and not any real section and if you post there it will come up in new post. I see that when something new comes on. But I dont have time to go to each individual section I still have to work for my money for a little longer.

·
You looking at me!
4,026 Posts
I had this exact problem the other day and was given a link to it....which is kinda useless to newcomers and myself

It should be under the merchants area, think of all the gear we could trade and sell!

This is one area of the site that needs a revamp.

·
Surviving selling labor
553 Posts
I tried using it, but only after searching FAQs and finally posting in the Help section before I even found it. Then, the ads seem dated, disordered, etc. I also vote for a revamp of the Classified section.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.