Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Not Totally Clueless
591 Posts
Appreciate the heads up - ours broke about 3 months ago and we have been putting off another one till after Christmas.....but for that price what the hey

·
Registered
410 Posts
Food saver deal - THANKS

This is an awesome deal, thanks for the heads up. I was bagging up some deer meat the other night iwth my old Food saver, and it just stopped working on me. What a perfectly timed thread. Again thanks

·
The Punisher
1,607 Posts
This would be great, but they only ship to Alaska next day air, and not standard shipping. $57 for shipping, I don't think so. Most of these companies don't realize there are other methods to ship here, UPS ground for one, and I'm at the point of boycotting any of these places you can't talk common sense into. Just one of the drawbacks to living here, oh well, screw 'em.

Thanks for the link Sweeper, wish I could take advantage of that awesome deal without getting bent over.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Yes there is a difference. I have used both, and the Foodsaver is the best. It actually vaccums, and seals like a commercial seal. it holds its seal much better. I would never use anything but a Foodsaver or other commercial type sealer again. This is a great deal on one too.

·
Deo VIndice
6,108 Posts
Thanks...just ordered one myself. had one of the cheapies from wally world. wasn't worth a crap.

Reactions: Sweeper

·
HANDY MAN
1,472 Posts
Ahhhhhhrggggg....do I NEED one??? dang...so hard to decide! buy or no, buy or no.....

At this price its hard to turn up... Yeah I think I NEEEED it....wifes gonna kill me.

Ordered....Nice knowing all of you. ;)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts