Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Shelf Reliance Harvest Food Rotation Systems for #10 Cans $229.99 Retails for $460, Normal Party Price $265.

SALE ENDS May 21, 2012 at NOON EST please contact me ASAP if you are interested in this great deal

If you have ever wanted a great storage system for your food stores, now is the time to buy Shelf Reliance's Revolutionary Food Rotation Systems to ensure your Food Storage is always first in first out. These will sell out fast.

This system is for #10 Gallon Sized Cans and holds 112 #10 cans. I love these systems personally since it makes organizing and rotating my Food Stores so easy.

Sale Ends May 20th but I expect this one will sell out early please contact me at [email protected] or through the forum today.

Dimensions:
  • Capacity: 112 #10 Cans
  • Height: 72in
  • Depth: 24.5 in
  • Width: 36.5 in
  • Color: Black

More Information Here

This offer can only be placed by a Consultant so please contact me today.

-Thanks for looking and God Bless,

Troy

---------------------
More Unadvertised Specials this Month

·
Grevcon 10
5,793 Posts
Hi,

Can you please tell me the difference between your Beef Dices - Freeze Dried & Roast Beef - Freeze Dried ?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Felicia,
They are actually very similar. The Roast Beef and Beef Dices are both used for any recipe that requires cut steak. It works good in soups, beef stew, fajitas or stroganoff.

The Roast Beef is cut a little smaller and finer than the Beef Steak though, I think the Beef Steak works better in dishes where you want a larger chewier piece of meat like a stew and the Roast beef is better in sauces. Taste wise they are very similar.

Does that help at all or were you looking for specific cut information?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Felecia,
It depends on the product right now most products are at your door in 7 days. There are a few back ordered items that may ship later depending on what you wanted. I always give confirmation of the order before placing and if an item is back ordered I let you know so you can say thats okay or we can find a replacement.

Thanks again for your interest.

-Troy

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi everyone the sale on this item will end on May 21, 2012 at Noon EST. If you are interested in this please send me a message as soon as possible so I can place the order before time runs out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts