Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Will let you beg for food
793 Posts
See ratted out by a friend...I liked the fact they stored chocltae, caviar and brandy loool go out in style. But what no truffles?

Are you sure that act isn't still on the books?

·
793 Posts
11000--Federal seizure of American people for work forces under federal supervision, including the splitting up of families if the government so desires;

Oh that is a nice one Clinton sheesh

·
Healer
918 Posts
11000--Federal seizure of American people for work forces under federal supervision, including the splitting up of families if the government so desires;

Oh that is a nice one Clinton sheesh
I thought Executive order 11000 (and a few others) were revoked under Nixon back in 1969? What EO did you find that brought this back to life? I want to see what others they may have brought back too...

Thanks.

·
De Oppresso Liber
23 Posts
I'm not talking tin-hat here, but... As I am sure many of you know, there has been an RFID program in place called "Farm to Fork". (Beyond the guise of it being just for tracking cattle) A good majority of store-bought products have some sort of RFID chip or sticker in the packaging. (Wal-Mart has it on all of their inventory) There are plans on the drawing board to be able to track who has what in there house, via a truck/van driving through neighborhoods, and picking up the frequencies, hence the items. (A marketer's dream come true) Whether this will actually happen is anyone's guess, but they (the govt) have thought this out enough to have someone come up with pilot program to test out. Just some food for thought.. no pun intended, well, maybe a little. :D: For the truly paranoid, you might want to invest in a RFID scanner to check your store bought items. There are some inexpensive ones on the market. I can recommend a few if you like. Get a high & a low frequency to cover your bases. Better safe than confiscated. :eek:

·
793 Posts
I'm not talking tin-hat here, but... As I am sure many of you know, there has been an RFID program in place called "Farm to Fork". (Beyond the guise of it being just for tracking cattle) A good majority of store-bought products have some sort of RFID chip or sticker in the packaging. (Wal-Mart has it on all of their inventory) There are plans on the drawing board to be able to track who has what in there house, via a truck/van driving through neighborhoods, and picking up the frequencies, hence the items. (A marketer's dream come true) Whether this will actually happen is anyone's guess, but they (the govt) have thought this out enough to have someone come up with pilot program to test out. Just some food for thought.. no pun intended, well, maybe a little. :D: For the truly paranoid, you might want to invest in a RFID scanner to check your store bought items. There are some inexpensive ones on the market. I can recommend a few if you like. Get a high & a low frequency to cover your bases. Better safe than confiscated. :eek:

Where would this be located? In the label or the can itself? If it was the label simple enough to strip it off and write on the can. Yet another reason to can your own, buy from farmer's markets, buy in loose bulk and pay in cash. (Now adjusting my tin foil hat)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi Colonel Kurtz,

I have been working in the industry that you are taling about and it is still to expencive to place and RFID tag on every thing that is purchased through stores, A tag at the moment is about 3 cent a tag and the only industries that will ues them is electronics and pharma as the price negates the usefullnes of the tag. If you are looking for a tag then look foir a little black label that you will normaly see on the inside of a new DVD or CD as these are just one of the high price items that they will be used in. the other place is the label on the pill bottle that you have in your medicene cupboard. Anything that is expencive to produce(DVD) or is restricted for the chemical value (pharma) then you will see the tags.

ozziepom.

·
RockOut w/ your GlockOut
745 Posts
Hi Colonel Kurtz,

I have been working in the industry that you are taling about and it is still to expencive to place and RFID tag on every thing that is purchased through stores, A tag at the moment is about 3 cent a tag and the only industries that will ues them is electronics and pharma as the price negates the usefullnes of the tag. If you are looking for a tag then look foir a little black label that you will normaly see on the inside of a new DVD or CD as these are just one of the high price items that they will be used in. the other place is the label on the pill bottle that you have in your medicene cupboard. Anything that is expencive to produce(DVD) or is restricted for the chemical value (pharma) then you will see the tags.

ozziepom.
The RFID chips you are refering to are not the same ones.
<-----No kidding: RFID tags are small. and that is back in 2003

I know we are off topic now, but here are some RFID links:

Tiny transmitters give retailers, privacy advocates goosebumps. by Andrew Kantor http://www.usatoday.com/tech/columnist/andrewkantor/2003-12-19-kantor_x.htm quote: "RFID tag can be as small as a postage stamp or a grain of rice"

I've heard that Schick Razor and other companies have been using them for awhile now and they are small enough to fit in the dot of the "i" in the word Schick on the package.

:thumb:Bonus> A post in the above article lead me here: quote, "You know what's really neat? All those folks you know well, all those folks I know who wear aluminum foil hats to keep the government from reading the chips in their heads? Turns out they're right: Aluminum foil hats do, in fact, block RFID signals. Go figure." http://www.wired.com/politics/security/news/2003/11/61264 :eek:

Just a thought, sorry for poaching your post.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts