Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Indefatigable
20,123 Posts
While I agree with you I stopped signing petitions decades ago. Not once in my life have I have seen one accomplish its goal.
I got all excited and signed the first medical MJ petition in OK to get the question on the ballot, then our dear leaders refused to honor it, mansplaining no one really understood what they were signing, so they were going to ignore it.
I didn't sign the second one, but you can bet I campaigned for it and it passed.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
While I agree with you I stopped signing petitions decades ago. Not once in my life I have seen one accomplish its goal.
I got all excited and signed the first medical MJ petition in OK to get the question on the ballot, then our dear leaders refused to honor it, mansplaining no one really understood what they were signing, so they were going to ignore it.
I didn't sign the second one, but you can bet I campaigned for it and it passed.
Nothing will come of this, I just needed an outlet to express my frustration. It's funny.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
I admire your reasoning, but my father taught me about p***ing in the wind when I was 6. This petition will only frustrate you even more. We have all been bit by the machine, but there are better ways.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
I know,worthless without a link.
Local news had a bit,probablly from a national news.
Talking about the new impossible burger,the new plant based burgers.
Long story short,very little "plant" in it according to them.

·
Don't fear the Reaper
1,500 Posts
Well, I think most of us discovered the deception when we were little. The hamburger was always squashed and the meat hanging out one side of the bun; the banana split never had as much whipped cream or nuts on it as the picture showed; and the contents of the Banquet tv dinners in no way resembled the picture on the front of the box.

This isn't new. You just deal with it.

·
Ultranationalist
12,878 Posts
While I agree with you I stopped signing petitions decades ago. Not once in my life have I have seen one accomplish its goal.
“Mansplaining”.

Oh, you’re one of those.

·
Wile E Coyote, Genius.
33,620 Posts
Wow, 2 people have signed the petition.

You really influence a lot of people !

Send that poll result to McDonalds. I am sure they will change their advertising pronto!

·
Super Moderator
Psalm 34:4
23,308 Posts
I've had enough of these people pulling the wool over our eyes. Please support my petition.

http://chng.it/WPj55SX5
There's false advertising everywhere... for example your member name is Loves_Chickens how do we know you actually love chickens? Do you eat chickens? if you do that's not very loving to many people... Are you a vegan? Again not very nice to chickens because you are eating more of their food source than a regular person... :eek:

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
9,695 Posts
There's false advertising everywhere... for example your member name is Loves_Chickens how do we know you actually love chickens? Do you eat chickens? if you do that's not very loving to many people... Are you a vegan? Again not very nice to chickens because you are eating more of their food source than a regular person... :eek:
there is one other way he could love chickens that shall not be mentioned, but I sure hope this isn't what he means :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
Psalm 34:4
23,308 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Can you change my name to Likes_Chickens? I didn't realize people were getting the wrong impression.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts