Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Kind of makes you wonder what we're not being told. I don't for a second believe that the dead are going to rise and start eating us, but a "super" rabies that doesn't kill the affected right away is far more frightening, and there is the possibility that something like that could be bio-engineered.

·
Super Moderator and Walking Methane Refinery
68,576 Posts
Kind of makes you wonder what we're not being told. I don't for a second believe that the dead are going to rise and start eating us, but a "super" rabies that doesn't kill the affected right away is far more frightening, and there is the possibility that something like that could be bio-engineered.
You know, I'm not normally one for tin foil or conspiracies, and I despise zombie movies with a passion. But I'm starting to get the same feeling. First the CDC, now this? I mean it's not like zombies are some sort of pop culture code word. We're about the only ones who use them in our terminology. That makes me suspicious.

·
Banned
647 Posts
Everyone practice your zombie voice so if you are in a Night of the Living Dead situation, you can just groan and walk around and pretend to be one of them and groan yourself to your car then speed off into the night. Raaaarrrrrrr.............raaarrrrrrr!

·
17 Oaks Ranch Tx
3,890 Posts
LOL, good ready with some morning coffee and as someone said 'way too much time on their hands' and one heckva sense of humor to write a parody like that...:D:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts