Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Live Free or Die
3,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rubio voted against the wall. He voted against it knowing that the reason we put Trump in office was largely based upon his promise for a wall. rubio is supposed to represent our desires, instead he chose to represent the swamp and the globalists who want to destroy our nation. Any suggestion on who we can run and how we can get that person elected?

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Yes. Voted for his primary opponent last election. Unfortunately, Rubio won. The Demo facing Rubio for the senate seat was exceptionally worse. Stuck voting for Rubio.

Scott ran for the other FLA senate seat and we finally got no-work 'I went into space' Nelson out. [Nelson was also a Democrat.].

So we went for a Republican/Democrat Senate split for Florida to a Republican/Rubio split. We need term limits.

How about Putnam? Or Bondi?

·
Live Free or Die
3,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes. Voted for his primary opponent last election. Unfortunately, Rubio won. The Demo facing Rubio for the senate seat was exceptionally worse. Stuck voting for Rubio.

Scott ran for the other FLA senate seat and we finally got no-work 'I went into space' Nelson out. [Nelson was also a Democrat.].

So we went for a Republican/Democrat Senate split for Florida to a Republican/Rubio split. We need term limits.

How about Putnam? Or Bondi?
I was very unhappy that I had to vote for Scott. After he stole gun rights from 18-20 year olds. I would like to replace him too, but rubio is worse as well as being up for election next year. I could get behind Bondi(not just because of her bikini body lol). I wonder if she is interested?

·
Live Free or Die
3,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Why not run yourself ? People today want a "non-professional" politician.
I don't have millions of dollars and I am not sure I want my ex-wife telling all of her made up BS stories that the lame stream media will just eat up since I am not a liberal. Mainly money though. I don't have anywhere near enough to even think about running for national office.

·
"TURGID FLUX"
6,041 Posts
Considering the source, I'll log that comment as a positive for Gaitz.
Haha. He is still a tool. I bet you voted for Rubio as well. Good luck with the GOP clown car.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
315 Posts
rubio voted against the wall. He voted against it knowing that the reason we put Trump in office was largely based upon his promise for a wall. rubio is supposed to represent our desires, instead he chose to represent the swamp and the globalists who want to destroy our nation. Any suggestion on who we can run and how we can get that person elected?
Let's try voting in a Conservative next time. No more RINO'S.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I say Adam Putnum. He was a very good Congressmen.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Voting has become more of picking the lesser of the two evils.
Or holding your nose when you make your choice.
Participating in elections has been on the decline in the US. But since this election cycle has become personal and vindictive
the number of voters went up.
I'm not sure this was the right way to get more voters to vote but for better or for worse it got more people at the polls.

·
Bugged out already
4,130 Posts
I don't live in Florida, but in the military we would have blanket parties which typically would fix the problem.

PS. Maybe I should try that with Murkowski. :)

Reactions: Surveyor
1 - 20 of 28 Posts