Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator. I'm helping!
8,347 Posts
I have a friend who bought one. She let me take it home and try it out after she decided it was too uncomfortable. Like her, I found it to be really uncomfortable -- it poked me all the time. Plus, the added weight on my bra straps really makes my shoulders, neck and upper back hurt.

I have found that an IWB crossbreed holster to be a lot more comfortable. Plus, I can hide my LC9 in the IWB holster better. Largest I could hide in the flashbang was my LCP.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hm ok thanks for the feedback! maybe the iwb would be a better fit for me as well..wouldn't wanna shoot myself in the boob

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah actually i think if i was ever to ccw i would like a shoulder holster. some of my friends have those and they seem most convenient, more comfortable and concealable than having one front and center

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
I have a friend who bought one. She let me take it home and try it out after she decided it was too uncomfortable. Like her, I found it to be really uncomfortable -- it poked me all the time. Plus, the added weight on my bra straps really makes my shoulders, neck and upper back hurt.

I have found that an IWB crossbreed holster to be a lot more comfortable. Plus, I can hide my LC9 in the IWB holster better. Largest I could hide in the flashbang was my LCP.
Thanks for mentioning the crossbreed. I found them on Youtube with a very slim young lady demonstrating different clothes and just how concealed this holster is. Very impressive. I may be opting for a different conceal gun, money willing, very shortly and will likely invest in a Crossbreed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts