Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the current technology and the internet, the media is powerless to censor and edit the news in the way they are accustomed to. How will they handle this trend? It appears that flash mobs aren’t going away anytime soon, if anything, there will be more of this type of behavior exhibited on a large scale. The lofty lefties with the networks must be pulling their hair out because they are unable to edit the film and add their commentary where they typically blame the establishment for these outbursts. The use of cell phone videos has its downside, invasion of privacy, almost a voyeuristic aspect, but could there be a bright side to this? In many ways the internet was similar to Gutenberg’s printing press, is the flash mob an unfiltered view of an ugly part of our society that the elites wish to cover up or at least contain? In my opinion, some areas of the country are just one case of police brutality away from a city being burned down. Some flash mobs may be staged, but most are simply showing another day on the street.

·
Limpin to safety.
7,639 Posts
Tools like smart phones, Twitter, and face book help organize these.

As this country continues to unwind, and parents become more and more useless, we will see more of this.

To stop the criminal aspect of flash mobbing, our Government needs to crack down on absentee parents. Maybe if it was normal to see a parent charged a $300.00 ticket for allowing little Jimmy to buy Grand theft auto people will start to care?

·
Limpin to safety.
7,639 Posts
They'll cover it soon enough. All it takes is for someone that's not afraid of defending themselves, and then we'll hear all about the evils of violence. From the law abiding.

Az
Agreed.

How many of us Carry everyday? I know I do, and I like the rest of you have more than 1 magazine on my person when I do.

Reactions: Gunner65

·
Armchair Prepper
533 Posts
Agggg! Crutch! Your posts are usually good, what happened?

Do you really think that we need more government involvment in parenting? perhaps a ban on prepper parents because it's anti-social to believe the the government won't protect us?

Just throw the little b's in jail for conspiring (flash mob) to commit a crime AND for the actual crime.

Ace

Tools like smart phones, Twitter, and face book help organize these.

As this country continues to unwind, and parents become more and more useless, we will see more of this.

To stop the criminal aspect of flash mobbing, our Government needs to crack down on absentee parents. Maybe if it was normal to see a parent charged a $300.00 ticket for allowing little Jimmy to buy Grand theft auto people will start to care?

·
Ding... Thanks for playin
4,922 Posts
Agreed.

How many of us Carry everyday? I know I do, and I like the rest of you have more than 1 magazine on my person when I do.
Amen brother... With the M&P I have 52 rds...:juggle:

Reactions: Crutch

·
Limpin to safety.
7,639 Posts
Agggg! Crutch! Your posts are usually good, what happened?

Do you really think that we need more government involvment in parenting? perhaps a ban on prepper parents because it's anti-social to believe the the government won't protect us?

Just throw the little [email protected]@rds in jail for conspiring (flash mob) to commit a crime AND for the actual crime.

Ace
haha, I'm off my game. Maybe I should have clarified.

Throw them in jail, if someone like us didn't shoot them, then also press charges on the parents.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts