Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone is paronoid of a Biden gun grab / NFA expansion tax ztamp scheme. You should be. Until the tidal wave of lawsuits and attached TROs neutralises these ploys, extreme measures might become necessary. The kind that involve a shovel or having a scoped deer rifle....and a shovel.

The feds have cool toys but thier resources dont make up for thier limited oppurtunities to use them, not waste them. Possession is 9/10s of the law.

·
Super Moderator
2,813 Posts
Somehow I get the impression he wasn't talking about burying the guns. But I could be wrong because:

23. We have a ZERO TOLERANCE policy for the incitement of harm to others. You are free to voice opinion in an adult manner however incitement of harm, death or injury is unacceptable- be it directly or indirectly, meant as a joke or serious.

This includes telling other members to die, or that you wish they (or their family members) would die etc.

Survivalism is about preserving life where at all possible, and death is not something that any survivalist should wish on another or their families. THIS INCLUDES ANY AND ALL DISCUSSION OF HARM TO A PUBLIC OFFICIAL OR THEIR FAMILY

·
Registered
270 Posts
So the question is does the government have the information to know what guns you have. Really? All paperwork is supposed to be DESTROYED 24 hours after a background check a door to door search would be needed for a firearm confiscation, what about a high capacity magazine ban or a tax on firearms, only a fool would volunteer Information on what they possess

Sent from my SM-S102DL using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
So the question is does the government have the information to know what guns you have. Really? All paperwork is supposed to be DESTROYED 24 hours after a background check a door to door search would be needed for a firearm confiscation, what about a high capacity magazine ban or a tax on firearms, only a fool would volunteer Information on what they possess

Do you really expect them to do that? That is the one of the biggest problems with the background check once they have the information they are not giving it up so easily. Ever watch the news when something happens and hear them telling you a complete list of guns an individual has? Heck my wife was with me when we bought ours and she can't tell you what we have. How can the news have that information so fast?

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
I see it here while they are broadcasting live. Not every time but it has more times than I can count.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Gun dealers keeps the paperwork. Serial numbers and what not are NOT transmitted with the NICS check. Cannot say what the big box stores do with records.

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Yea of little faith.....it means what you want it to, it always will. Your personal interpretations are in your own wheelhouse. If I were inciting The Dirty War stateside, I would be on other websites doing it. Fortunately, I strive to be more apathetic than that.

BTW, one round at a time.....thank you for your confidence. Much appreciated.

·
Registered
15,985 Posts
Gun dealers keeps the paperwork. Serial numbers and what not are NOT transmitted with the NICS check. Cannot say what the big box stores do with records.
Yep, the gun dealer where I bought most of my guns burned to the ground in the Camp Fire, I hope they have fun trying to trace anything.

·
Let the Debate begin
6,348 Posts
I hope Biden does try a gun grab. This will motivate all the gun owners
who didn't vote for Trump to vote in the Mid Terms. Biden will be a lame
duck President who could do very little.

But Biden's puppet masters are not that stupid. They saw what happened to
Clinton's Congress after his gun grab.

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
I hope Biden does try a gun grab. This will motivate all the gun owners
who didn't vote for Trump to vote in the Mid Terms. Biden will be a lame
duck President who could do very little.

But Biden's puppet masters are not that stupid. They saw what happened to
Clinton's Congress after his gun grab.
If Biden actually is allowed to squat in the oval office there NEVER will be another fair/honest election in this country.

·
Live Secret, Live Happy
15,586 Posts
Perhaps you are young and fit, and digging with a shovel does not bother you.
I grew up on a farm, and I was young and fit back when. I could dig a six ft grave in a single night.
Today I use a pto auger to drill a hole to burry some thing long and thin, and a backhoe to burry some thing bigger.
In fact, a real prepper would have an open grave ready, just in case he needed one in a hurry.

·
Beware of the dog!
1,817 Posts
The important thing to remember is they wont start in rural areas. They will start this crap in the cities and they will have difficulty traveling into the rural areas.
Like Japan was afraid of during WW2, there will be a hunter with a rifle behind every bush and tree.
If they start mandatory turn ins and then offering rewards for tattletales, that would be the time to start erasing the traitors in your neighborhood. Make it known any snitch will be eliminated. Patriots would need to scare the traitors.
At least that is what I saw in some movie many years ago.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Don't need a shovel if you have swamps no sense in drawing attention to yourself when running heavy equipment

1 - 20 of 21 Posts