Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been thinking about going out with my backpack and gear for a night or two by myself. I've went with just my bag before so I know that I have what I need. But I've never went alone. Any advice?

·
Banned
468 Posts
Be sure to leave your location with someone and time left and return. Also with the way things are today I would be dropped off and picked up. I would not want to leave my vehicle alone for the slime and thieves to take from me. If you come out early just have your cell and call your ride.

·
10,548 Posts
:thumb:I've been doing Solo Camps since I was 12.
Do it! As stated before, follow the obvious Safety Considerations discussed earlier in this Thread. Have fun and definitly give us an AAR when you get back.;)

·
Banned
468 Posts
Two times in a mans life when heading for the hills is the most fun. (1) when hes young and needs to get away from the gals. (2) when hes an old fart and the gals dont care where he is because the bills are paid and he just clutters up Their House.
I'm at the second one. If I'm gone they are happy and to tell ya the truth. I like it better out in my OutLands by my self. Need to get another dog though. I sleep so sound at night, I'll let him keep track of whats around while I'm sleeping.:thumb::sleep::thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts