Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, I will have a decent amount of money coming in a few months(2 months) and I want to get into reloading. I want to get a turret or progressive stage press because my brother has a single stage and I want to speed up production. So far we have only been using dies for .38 and .357 on his single stage, but I want to start reloading .223 on a pogressive. With the exception of a case tumbler, what would you suggest as a good press?(Links please) And what accessories would you suggest along with it?(Dies, which powder, primers, etc.) I already kinda know what brass I will probably use(picked up brass that we've saved) and what bullets I'll use(the cheapest ones I can find that are of decent quality, the majority of ammo I make for the first few months will be plinking ammo.) Also, any tips are greatly appreciated, whether they're for reloading in general or .223 specific.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.