Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All, just thought you might like to know.

US Navy SEAL cleared in Iraq abuse case

A U.S. Navy SEAL was cleared Thursday of charges he covered up the alleged beating of an Iraqi prisoner suspected of masterminding the grisly 2004 killings of four American security contractors.
A six-man Navy jury found Petty Officer 1st Class Julio Huertas not guilty of dereliction of duty and attempting to influence the testimony of another service member. The jury heard too many differences between the testimony of a sailor who claimed he witnessed the Sept. 1 assault at a U.S. base outside Fallujah, Iraq, and statements from a half-dozen others who denied his account.

See the rest at: http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9F88GQG0&show_article=1

·
Premium Member
9,224 Posts
Good to hear. That is the correct decision. He shouldn't have been charged with any offense in the first place.

Next, I suggest disbarring the American lawyer who encouraged the terrorist scum to file a complaint against the Seals.

Ironic that Islamic terrorists get to be tried under full Constitutional protections IN the USA using our justice system, yet our fighting sons and daughters who stand accused of wrongdoing such as these Navy Seals are tried in Iraq or Afghanistan under military law.

Something about that is just not right.

·
Registered
15,150 Posts
This entire thing is so political in nature it really stinks... these guys should have never been treated the way they are and have been...

I wish I could personally thank them for all they do and the BS they have had to put up with... they are patriots in my eyes...

and they all ought to given the Navy cross for what they pulled off in getting the bad guy...

·
Christian
39,500 Posts
Did you catch the name of the sailor/Bravo.Foxtrot. who spoke against him? If so. It should be published in very large print and heavily circulated.
Im sure he will perjury is taken seriously in the military

·
Registered
310 Posts
I hope the kid got some nice R&R out of this farce.

I was just watching one of the new shows and a guest brought up a great point. He said that cop killers usually get a more than a split lip when they are arrested in most cities.
Why does it matter that dead people "get more than a split lip"? I don't get it.

·
I'm the boogey man.......
6,685 Posts
So ****ing what, they beat up a terrorist in a foreign land. Good, they should have beat him to the edge of death and do it more often. If any of our people were caught by those islamofascist diaperheads they'd be beheaded on TV.

Reactions: miss becky

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm not talking about the dead cop getting a split lip I'm talking about the the guy arrested for killing the cop getting more than a split lip when arrested by the the fallen cops buddies I'm simply saying that if you kill a cop in the real world there is a good chance that they other cops that come after you for it are not going to be real concerned about your personal safety to say the least.
The point is that I think they are being kind of selective about being outraged by these navy seal for doing something that goes on in cities all over this country. People tend to get a bit ****ed when you kill their friends. It is what it is.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.