Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
28 Days Later
1,647 Posts
Its really sad how they can get away with this, but then later on it'll be deemed unconstiutional and a 'new law' will be passed to stop this from future incidents just like the illegal gun confiscation in katrina, its total bullcrap, I hope reporters have the balls to challenge this.

·
Non semper erit aestas.
3,918 Posts
What's the first amendment ?
Good question DL. The first 10 amendments are also called "The Bill of Rights" and some of the writers of the constitution felt it was really important to delineate certain rights to make sure there was no question.

Here is the text of the 1st amendment:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

So it is about the right to speak freely, and to write and publish freely, as well as freedom to assemble or to complain to the gov't.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Yeah it's the same old crap big bother is doing what is good for us by not letting anyone report the poor job of cleanup and the killing effect of the chemicals i guess when the people there start dieing that will be more big bucks for someone

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
When are people going say enough? I think we are getting close however so many people are so blind to everything. I think some people just believe what they are told. They are going to have to see it .. when everyone or the majority gets it we will have a mess.

·
Registered
787 Posts
I go to work and listen to the people I work with talk. They know all the football, baseball and basketball teams and players, team stats, whats going on with all the celebs. But litte or no knowldege of whats going on in the world around them. And we wonder why we are in the shape we are in.

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Can't "suspend" the first amendment. To quote a former democrat president, "that dog don't hunt" in the USA today. (50 years ago it might have been a lot easier.)

I'm waiting for the inevitable suit. I can't imagine the law won't get crushed in every court it lands in. Obama plays with very hot fire indeed if he's got CNN p***** at him.

Of course if any of the media outlets had even a spark of courage they'd have so many reporters out there breaking the law, there wouldn't be room enough in local jails to hold them. Plus, if they can't get heart wrenching photos of oil covered birds from 65 ft. away or simply fly over the boom and land on those islands by helicopter, they are incompetent as well as cowards.

·
Christian Survivalist
2,632 Posts
This has been, and is now even more still, a real problem. I dont take kindly to anybody, especially Obama taking away our rights.

·
Banned
9,794 Posts
Lady liberty is now being gang banged folks.

This is a direct attack on each and every one of us. We have to fight this. Have too.

I know I have some calls to make in the morning. And they better listen up, becasue I've had about all I can take.

Every damn person in those areas should be marching right into those "restricted" areas and giving the people running this govt the finger.

I'm about mad enough to make a trip down there and roll some heads.

THEY ARE GOING TO BLINDFOLD AND GAG US IF WE LET THIS PILE OF STEAMING CRAP GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT.

ARRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
9,794 Posts
Who do we have here on this board thats close to where this B.S. is going down?

We need to organize, and we need to act on this. Is anyone here interested in discussing a possible protest of some sort?

·
Banned
9,794 Posts
Yeah I'm way up north myself.

Doesn't matter. Maybe I can't head to the area, but I can damn sure try and get something going up here.

I'll be on the phone with my representatives in the morning.

And I'm going to do everything humanly possible to get people here involved, and hopefully get enough willing folks to assemble and protest this garbage.

Have to try. This crap here scares the daylights out of me. And to be honest, I have had just about all I can take. I was hoping things would turn around on their own, but its blatantly obvious to me that it isn't going to happen.

This govt, and these people running the show are not going to stop themselves. They have not been listening to us, and they are going to go right on with that until someone puts a stop to it.

If we let them blindfold and gag us on this, if we let them get away with it, I guarantee it won't be long before that blindfold and gag becomes a set of shackles and chains.

My God just look whats been done over the last few years. Outright theft of tax dollars, redistribution of wealth, the bailouts and shady deals, obama care, the border issue, the constant attack on the 2nd amendment, and now the 1st.

They lie to us. They rob us. They restrict and regulate us. They dictate so much of our lives, so much. They just keep taking and taking. I already feel like I'm in chains, and now this. Its just to much for me.

I can no longer sit idle and hope for the best. More must be done to get this nation back on track, and I feel I have to do something. I have to get people off their butts, I have to get them to speak up. I have to try.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Educate your friends and neighbors as best you can, then vote the right way in November.

Don't do anything hot headed or illegal, that will simply make other patriots look like nutcases.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
I guess I have to play devils advocate on this one. If I was in the process of trying to clean up an out of control mess, I would not want to have a bunch of people in the way. 65 feet? Try a telephoto lens. Maybe the National Enquirer will lend one out when they're not taking pictures of someone from 65 feet away.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts