Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Country Boy In The City..
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well 5 minutes and $412.00 later I'm now the owner of a 9mm Bersa Firestorm Mini 9 Pro. I'm not sure as to how I feel about this gun yet.. It was sort of an impulse buy and I really didn't have the money to spend on it like I did, but what's done is done and all sales are final...lol. I know that sucks but on the way home I was just like I shouldn't have done that. It's done and over with though and I bet I won't regret it in the long run. Hopefully not, but hey it is what it is. Do any of you own one?

·
Aquaholic
4,905 Posts
I looked at one, but bought the Taurus millinium pro in 9mm for $319. One of the issues i had with the bersa was the mag cost of $45 - $50 :eek: :eek:

·
Inglourious Basterd
2,966 Posts
I don't know anything about that gun, but i can sympathize on the impulse buy. I have purchased several guns on the spur of the moment ,only to find something i like better a few days later. I guess the good news is that most of my guns seem to be rising in value.

·
Super Moderator and Walking Methane Refinery
68,758 Posts
I'm not familiar with their Firestorm Mini, but if it's anything like their Thunder UC line, they're superb guns. I use the .45 ACP version as my carry gun. I could have bought any gun on the market, but I specifically chose the Bersa for a number of reasons. It has turned out to be the ideal choice and is extremely reliable.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I bought a Bersa 9m UC pro about 2 years ago when they first came out. Spent around 350 and came with 2 mags. I think the firestorm is the same, just different brand name. Never had any problems, will eat anything.

·
Gone Galt
22,533 Posts
Bersa brand is one of those "huge value gems that no one knows about"

I had a Bersa .380 and it was rock solid like a hammer and DEAD accurate. Not really sure why I sold the lil guy :eek::

Make it sing a few hundred times, and I predict you will love it. :thumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts