Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just type in a street name & your whole neighborhood map will pop up.
Every place you see a red balloon or thumb tack is the home of a convicted felon.
Just place your mouse over an icon & not only will the name come up, but also the crime they were convicted of.
Share with your friends . . . Safety first.

http://www.felonspy.com/search.html

·
Krazy Kitty
5,007 Posts
Nope. I've been to sites like this before and they all want money to dig deeper. Just go to a site like People Find or similar. Same thing. As far as I'm concerned it's all a scam to make money. If I want to know about someone I think is a criminal in my neighborhood I'll go to the courthouse and apply to get public records.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
LOL

Phony site. The balloon placements and info are randomly generated on the map. One guy was listed as living at my waste water treatment plant.

And over half the listings were hispanic last names. If you knew where I live, you would know that is not possible.

Although my neighbor, a mennonite farmer will be happy to know that 53 year old named Navarro who was convicted of rape now lives in his barn, apparently.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hahahaha!! I saw very few criminals in my neighborhood and that seems about right. I wouldnt expect any here. I didnt check the names in my phone book to see if they do in fact exist at those addresses, but i will now! They didnt ask for money, but i think if you keep typing in names they might. The email that i got this from warned of a possibility of this. She wrote: "If it takes you to a site that asks you to pay, just close that and open the attachment & type address in the top of the page. "

·
present and accounted for
4,086 Posts
... yeh, theres a couple of hardcore ex-cons living in the corn field across the way. Maybe its Ray Liotta and he got his 'Field of Dreams' character and his 'Goodfellas' charcter mixed up... :)

·
Krazy Kitty
5,007 Posts
I went to one of those once and typed in my name. It said me and my ex owned a farmhouse with lots of land. I wish. It actually had our real names. I used to get calls from bill collectors saying they would attach our property. Good luck. We lived in an apartment and never owned property. So the idiot bill collectors fall into this scam and THEY lose more money. They spend more money trying to collect it than what is owed to them. Pathetic. One was for a Sears bill.

·
Banned
790 Posts
I ran my address more than once and every time it listed different people at totally different addresses. None of them ever repeated. It seems to be a random generator. And all the names are very generic white guys like "Andrew Smith" or "Pat Larsen". And no women. Not one!

One guy is living in a golf course. Another in a park. And...get this...a dude (presumably) "living" in a cemetery!

:eek:

~Tevin~

·
Pedophiles will die soon!
1,184 Posts
That website had me ready to pack up and move out of here. There are not many people that live on the road where I live but it showed four felons with three of them being rapist!!!

·
Survivor, so far
46,009 Posts
It must be bogus. No one lives at the addresses near me with those names.
It also shows two felons who live in a restricted wooded area on a military
base.

·
Krazy Kitty
5,007 Posts
The thing that scares me is that someone can look this stuff up and think I did something wrong. I'm thinking these websites are there (while raking in more money from stupid sheeple) for the govt to pit us against each other. Just like Nazi Germany. Rat out your neighbor and say bye on the trains to concentrations camps.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts