2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This off of the Steve Quayle site.

http://www.stevequayle.com/News.alert/08_Money/081002.Hawk.alert.html

Hawk's Emergency Alert

October 2, 2008
Hawk

EMERGENCY ALERT

AFTER RECEIVING A FLOOD OF INFORMATION FROM VARIOUS SOURCES ON WEDNESDAY 10/1/2008 AND CAREFUL CONSIDERATION OF ALL ECONOMIC, GEO-POLITICAL, MILITARY, INTELLIGENCE, AND SPIRITUAL ASPECTS OF THE CURRENT SITUATION OF THE united States AND THE WORLD I SOUGHT THE LORD JESUS IN PRAYER TO ASK HIM IF I SHOULD SOUND THIS WATCHMAN'S WARNING TO THOSE WHO HAVE EARS TO HEAR AND EYES TO SEE.

THE ANSWER TO FULFILL THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE WATCHMAN'S JOB TO WARN OF ANY AND ALL POTENTIAL OR PROBABLE THREATS TO THE PEOPLE CAME THROUGH LOUD AND CLEAR. I DO NOT KNOW 100% IF THE FOLLOWING WILL HAPPEN BUT THEN NO WARNING OF THIS MAGNITUDE CAN ALWAYS BE 100%. THIS IS NOT...."THUS SAYETH THE LORD" .

I STRONGLY URGE ALL TO TAKE THIS TO THE LORD IN PRAYER AND TO DECIDE FOR YOURSELVES, AS FREE MEN AND WOMEN IN AMERICA, THESE united States, WHAT ACTIONS, IF ANY, YOU SHOULD TAKE OR NOT TAKE. YOU ARE ,AS I SAID, FREE MEN AND WOMEN ENDOWED BY YOUR CREATOR WITH INALIENABLE RIGHTS TO LIFE, LIBERTY, AND PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO PROTECT YOURSELVES AND YOUR FAMILIES AND IN THAT REGARD I OFFER THE FOLLOWING WARNING AND INFORMATION.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE WARNING

THERE IS STRONG INDICATION THAT A "BANK HOLIDAY" UNDER A DECLARATION OF AN ECONOMIC EMERGENCY MAY BE DECLARED IN THE U.S. SOMETIME WITHIN THE NEXT 2 WEEKS AND POSSIBLY AS EARLY AS SATURDAY 10/4/2008.

THE INFORMATION INDICATES THAT IT MAY BE ANNOUNCED TO LAST A WEEK OR TWO AND THAT ALL BANKS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS WILL CLOSE DURING THAT PERIOD. NO ACCESS TO YOUR DEPOSITS WILL BE POSSIBLE, ATMS WILL NOT WORK, CREDIT CARDS WILL NOT WORK, AND BROKERAGE ACCOUNTS WILL NOT BE ACCESSIBLE EITHER.

THIS WOULD BE DONE UNDER A STATE OF MARTIAL LAW THOUGH TROOPS MAY NOT APPEAR ON ALL STREETS IMMEDIATELY UNDER THE FAINT HOPE THAT THE POPULACE WILL SIMPLY ACCEPT THESE MATTERS, BUT THE BANKS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS WILL BE HEAVILY GUARDED WHETHER OVERTLY VISIBLE OR NOT.

IF RIOTS OR CIVIL UPHEAVAL BREAK OUT, WHICH OF COURSE WOULD BE EXPECTED IN MANY LOCALES, THEN YOU WILL SEE TROOPS, LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS, SWAT TEAMS, PRIVATE SECURITY CONTRACTORS, AND EVEN FEDERALLY AUTHORIZED U.S. GOVERNMENT, STATE GOVERNMENT, AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT WORKERS OPERATING UNDER THE REGIONAL MILITARY GOVERNORS OR FEMA CONTINUTITY OF GOVERNMENT CONTROLLERS TO ATTEMPT TO PUT DOWN THE RIOTS AND UPHEVAL WITH SANCTIONED ANY FORCE NECESSARY.

FULL IMPLEMENTATION OF ALL 500 + EXECUTIVE ORDERS AND PRESIDENTIAL DECISION DIRECTIVES ALREADY EXTANT AFTER THE 911 ATTACKS PROMPTED THEIR INVOCATION BY THE PRESIDENT, PLUS ANY STANDING ORDERS UNDER FEMA COG PLANS OR MILITARY PLANS UNDER THE CURRENT VERSIONS OF "REX 84" ......"GARDEN PLOT".....OR "CABLE SPLICER" WILL BE CARRIED OUT.

EXPECT CURFEWS , CHECK POINTS, RESTRICTIONS ON TRAVEL, CONFISCATION OF FOOD, WATER, TRANSPORTATION, WEAPONS, COMMUNCATIONS, HOMES FOR BILLETTING TROOPS, ALL MONEY, AND SHOOT TO KILL ORDERS IF THE REGIONAL MILITARY GOVERNOR DEEMS IT NECESSARY. ORGANIZATION OF CIVILLIAN WORK GANGS AND EVEN TRANSPORT TO CONCENTRATION CAMPS WILL BE SEEN IF EVENTS GO AS THE MILITARY AND FEMA PLANNERS HAVE EXPECTED.

DATA POINTS, CONVERGING FACTORS, AND CAVEATS

1. CONFIRMATION FROM BACK CHANNEL SOURCES OF MOVEMENT BY THOSE UNITS WHICH ESTABLISH COMMAND AND CONTROL APPARATUS FOR MARTIAL LAW HAS INDICATED THAT ORDERS FOR ESTABLISHMENT OF ALL NECESSARY COMMAND, COMMUNICATIONS, AND CONTROL MECHANISMS IS ALREADY UNDERWAY AND AS THIS APPEARS ON 10/2/2008 THEY SHOULD BE READY TO ISSUE ALL ORDERS TO ANY TROOPS, LAW ENFORCEMENT, GOVERNMENT, OR PRIVATE CONTRACTORS NEEDED TO EFFECT IMMEDIATE MARTIAL LAW.

ALL THAT IS REQUIRED IS A "GREEN LIGHT" FROM WHOEVER RUNS THIS COUNTRY AT THIS TIME OR FROM THE PRESIDENT.

2. INDICATIONS THAT THE BANKING DEBACLE IS EVEN MORE SERIOUS AND MUCH LARGER THAN IS BEING STATED BY THE U.S. GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS IS NOW COMING FROM NUMEROUS SOURCES. IT HAS WORLD WIDE IMPLICATIONS.

3. NUMEROUS REPORTS OF TROOP MOVEMENTS AND MILITARY FLIGHTS OF UNUSUAL NATURE ARE COMING INTO STEVE QUAYLE, MYSELF, AND OTHERS.

4. NUMEROUS REPORTS FROM HAMS AND OTHERS THAT MONITOR MILITARY COMMUNICATIONS CONFIRM SOME UNUSUAL HF ACTIVITY IN MANY PARTS OF THE U.S. INCLUDING IN REMOTE AREAS THAT NO SUCH COMM HAS BEEN HEARD FROM BEFORE.

5. REPORTS FROM NUMEROUS SOURCES TO STEVE QUAYLE ABOUT THE "BANK HOLIDAY" HAVE BEEN COMING INTO HIM STEADILY AND THEY DO CONTAIN SOME SPECIFIC BUT NOT OFFICIALLY VERIFIED REPORTS THAT ONE OF THE LARGEST BANKS IN AMERICA HAS ALREADY INFORMED THEIR BRANCH MANAGERS THAT A "BANK HOLIDAY" MAY TAKE PLACE AND THAT SIGNS FOR BRANCH WINDOWS MAY ALREADY BE MADE TELLING BANK CUSTOMERS THAT THE BANKS WILL BE CLOSED FOR A CERTAIN PERIOD OF TIME AND THAT NO DEPOSITS OR TRANSACTIONS WILL BE POSSIBLE TIL THEN. MANY LOCAL OR SMALLER BANKS MAY NOT YET HAVE ANY INDICATION OF ANY OF THIS INFORMATION NOR IF THEY DID WOULD THEY ADMIT IT.

6. FIRST HAND REPORT TO STEVE QUAYLE FROM ONE OF THE TOP PRECIOUS METAL DEALERS IN THE WORLD ......THAT THE MAJORITY OF THEIR PHYSICAL GOLD AND PLATINUM BULLION AND COINS WERE PURCHASED WEDNESDAY 10/1/2008 BY A FEW HUGE PLAYERS FROM ASIA AND THAT THEY COULD EVEN SELL MORE IF THEY CAN OBTAIN IT FROM OTHER SOURCES.

THEY ARE SOLD OUT OF ALL PHYSICAL GOLD AND PLATINUM AND THEIR SILVER WAS SOLD OUT WEEKS AGO AS STEVE REPORTED WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A SMALL QUANTITY OF FRACTIONAL GOLD.

7. CONTINUED SCUTTLEBUTT ABOUT AND THE EVIDENT HUNGER BY TPTB FOR A FALSE FLAG OR REAL FLAG ALLOWED TERROR EVENT POSSIBLY INVOLVING NUCLEAR WEAPONS TO HIT U.S. CITIES INCLUDING POSSIBLY NYC AND D.C. DURING THE FIRST WEEKS OF OCTOBER HAS CONTINUED TO PERCOLATE AND INTENSIFY, THOUGH PUBLICLY ON TV AND RADIO OF MSM IT HAS BEEN QUIETED. POSSIBLE PAKISTANI CONTROLLED "AQ OR OTHER JIHADDI" ACTORS MAY CARRY IT OUT.....ATTEMPTS TO LINK IRAN, SYRIA, AND PAKISTAN TO THE ATTACK WILL PROBABLY SURFACE REGARDLESS OF WHO SANCTIONED IT.

8. AN EARLY TIMED EMERGENCY ALERT FROM THE WEB BOT PROJECT CREATORS SAYS THAT THEIR DATA IS STILL STRONGLY INDICATING THAT FOR 10/7/2008 A HUGE MAJOR EVENT WHICH INVOLVES POSSIBLE ECONOMIC COLLAPSE AND MILITARY INVOLVEMENT MAY OCCUR. THEY HAVE BEEN PREDICITING THIS IN THEIR REPORTS FOR ALMOST A YEAR AND HAVE RECENTLY DETAILED THEIR INDICATIONS FROM THEIR PREDICTIVE MODEL SPACE ON COAST TO COAST AM RADIO AND OTHER RADIO PROGRAMS AND AS WELL AS ON GEORGE URE'S URBAN SURVIVAL WEB SITE AND ON HALF PAST HUMAN WEB SITE.

THEY HAVE BEEN HIGHLY ACCURATE ON MANY EVENTS WELL IN ADVANCE BUT SEE THEIR OWN CAVEATS ON THEIR ACCURACY AND JUDGE FOR YOURSELVES.

9. STRONG INDICATIONS FROM CHINA , RUSSIA, AND EUROPEAN BANKS THAT IF THE U.S. DOES NOT PAY THEM OFF FOR THEIR PILES OF WORTHLESS TRANCHES OF SECURITIZED MORTGAGES AND DERIVATIVE ORIENTED INSTRUMENTS ....PERHAPS EVEN IN GOLD.....THAT DIRE CONSEQUENCES MAY HAPPEN. THIS IS ALL OVER THE WORLD PRESS AND THE LANGUAGE FROM THOSE INTERNATIONAL SOURCES IS RATCHETING UP.

10. UNCANNILY TIMED APPEARANCE OF THE RUSSIAN PETER THE GREAT FLOTILLA IN THE ATLANTIC HEADED FOR VENEZUELA , RUSSIAN NAVAL MANUEVERS ONGOING WITH JAPANESE NAVY, NEW DEALS STRUCK WITH SOUTH KOREA, AND CHINESE MEEETING WITH JAPAN AT THE "WARM SPRINGS" MEETING ALL BOLSTER THE ABOVE AND PORTEND FORMATION EVENTUALLY OF THE "KINGS OF THE EAST" AND OF THE HOOK BEING IN THE JAW OF GOG OF MAGOG.

11. PROPHETIC DREAMS AND VISIONS ARE BEING HAD BY MILLIONS IN THE U.S. AND AROUND THE WORLD CONCERNING MILITARY CONFLICTS, CIVIL WAR IN THE U.S., ECONOMIC COLLAPSES, AND EVEN THE RETURN OF FALLEN ANGELS AND NEPHILIM, ANAKIM, AND REPHAIM. MANY OF THESE ARE POURING IN TO STEVE QUAYLE AND OTHERS. PERSONALLY I HAVE SEEN SOME VISIONS OF THE NEAR FUTURE MYSELF AS HAVE OTHERS I KNOW VERY WELL.

THERE ARE EXTREME SUPERNATURAL IMPLICATIONS INVOLVING ALL OF THE ABOVE AND THE WARNING. IF YOU MISS THAT YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND WHY IT IS HAPPENING OR HOW IT MIGHT PROGRESS. READ THE BIBLE ABOUT THE FALL OF THE ECONOMIC BABYLON, THE DESTRUCTION OF DAMASCUS, THE GOG MAGOG WAR, AND ALL OF THE REVELATIONS OF JESUS TO JOHN OF PATMOS. READ MATHEW 24, READ EZEKIEL 38 & 39, READ DANIEL AND ALL OF THE PROPHETS.

12. ONCE AGAIN THIS IS MEANT AS A WATCHMAN'S WARNING AND YOU SHOULD TAKE THIS TO THE LORD IN PRAYER. YOUR RESPONSE TO IT AND ANY ACTIONS OR REACTIONS TO THIS INFORMATION ARE YOUR OWN.

WHAT SOME I KNOW ARE DOING

1. PRAYING FOR PROTECTION AND GUIDANCE TO LORD JESUS CHRIST

2. MANY ARE SELLING THEIR SECURITIES AND TAKING LARGE % OF THEIR MONEY OUT OF THEIR BANKS WHILE SOME OTHERS ARE TAKING ENOUGH FOR SAY A MONTH.

3. LAST MINUTE PURCHASING OF QUANTITIES OF FOOD , WATER AND PURIFICATION SUPPLIES, PURCHASING OF FIRE ARMS AND AMMO, NBC GEAR, MEDICAL SUPPLIES, GASOLINE (WHICH IS ALREADY SHORT IN THE SOUTH EAST) , AND CAMPING EQUIPMENT AND TOOLS.

4. MANY ARE BUGGING OUT FOR AT LEAST A FEW DAYS OR A WEEK...AT WHICH TIME THEY WILL REVIEW THE SITUATION......MANY I KNOW ARE LEAVING FRIDAY AFTER WORK OR EARLY SATURDAY. SOME ARE MAKING LAST MINUTE PREPARATIONS FOR PROTECTION OF THEIR HOMES TO SHELTER IN......AND SOME I KNOW ARE TAKING OFF FOR GOOD TO THEIR PREPARED REMOTE SHELTERS OR HOMES OR TO THEIR HOMES IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES

5. WHAT YOU DO IS BETWEEN YOU AND THE LORD. USE YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT BASED UPON THAT RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, THEN REPENT AND ASK HIM TO COME INTO YOUR LIFE AND PROTECT AND GUIDE YOU.

ALL GLORY TO LORD JESUS, AND I HAVE FULFILLED MY OBLIGATIONS TO HIM FOR NOW REGARDING THIS WARNING TO YOU.

MAY HE PROTECT US ALL FROM EVIL AND USE US WHERE HE NEEDS US.

Hawk

end quote.

I posted 78 or so days ago that Financial Emergency Martial Law preparations were being made .

I urge everyone to think seriously on the information above.

Make your own inquires.

·
Premium Member
5,483 Posts
Well, the article below is nowhere as near as dire as the posted one, but buried in the article is a mention of instructions to some banks about how to handle a bank holiday. The comment was followed by a question mark, which I guess, means "The word on the street," of something going around.

http://www.kitco.com/ind/Wiegand/oct022008.html

·
HOPE4BEST&PREP4WORST
493 Posts
At least they could lie to us and tell us it's a precaution against Solar flares or something like that. Baaa.....Baaaaa.

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
When you add up the pension obligations,the social security obligations,and the myriad of other financial promises,there just isn't any money really left. A crash must happen.This 700 bil thing is just buying a few minutes for the elites to climb into their lifeboats. The govts. promises just ain't believeable anymore.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
I just survived a four day banking holiday due to a Thai buddhist holiday period.Let me tell you first floor living and walking after dusk did not appeal to me

·
Registered
117 Posts
Thursday morning I was leaving for a business trip when my colleague who's into consipracy theories but not into prepping informed me "something doesn't smell right here, there is this feeling in the air" - two minutes later he said "I am taking next week off -gotta prep". Later that day I got to London, especially hedge fund row.....usually it's a luxury car show there...ferraris, bentley, range rovers you name it.....zero....i saw one ferrari in front of my hotel, that's it...the streets where pretty darn empty friday. Half of the hedge funds we where planning to visit canceled at the last minute for BS reasons.

You could feel the anxiety on the streets as well....saw a few people crying (assume it's because they lost their jobs) walking down the street. there is definitely something strange in the air. This was my last business trip for a while, I am sticking to the office for the next few weeks. With my wife to give birth in the next 6 weeks I am definitely not going further away than what I can walk in 1 day. Not heading for the hills yet - my work is only 15 miles or so away from the farm, but by get home bag is definitely getting an upgrade this weekend and prepping efforts will double.

As my colleague said - there is something in the air! Too many coincidences coming at once.

·
AKA The Dragon
2,818 Posts
411man, you were pretty well spot on with your post a few months ago.
You betcha there is something in the air.
Been feeling it for months and it is getting worse.
Australian Govt. hasn't been up front with everything recently, even though "we will whether the financial storm far better than other nations".
Saying this, then drafting crises plans really is a contradiction.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I presume everyone knows that China stopoped its banks from lending to US banks last week.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
In light of my original post please read and consider this from Forbes.

http://www.forbes.com/opinions/2008/10/01/goldman-morgan-run-oped-cx_nr_1002roubini.html

Next: The Mother Of All Bank Runs?
Nouriel Roubini 10.02.08, 12:01 AM ET

It's plain that the current financial crisis is worsening in spite of--or perhaps because of--the Treasury rescue plan.

The strains in financial markets are becoming more, rather than less, severe in spite of the nuclear option of a $700 billion package: Interbank spreads are widening and are at a level never seen before; credit spreads are widening to new peaks; short-term Treasury yields are going back to near-zero levels as there is flight to safety; credit default swap (CDS) spreads for financial institutions are rising to extreme levels as the ban on shorting of financial stock has moved the pressures on financial firms to the CDS market; and stock markets around the world have reacted very negatively to this rescue package.

Financial institutions in the U.S. and in advanced economies are going bust. In the U.S., the latest victims were Washington Mutual (the largest U.S. savings and loan) and Wachovia (the sixth largest U.S. bank). In the U.K., after Northern Rock and the acquisition of HBOS by Lloyds TSB, you now have the bust and rescue of Bradford & Bingley; in Belgium you had Fortis going bust and being rescued over the weekend; in Germany, Hypo Real Estate, a major financial institution near bust, has also needed rescue.

So, this is not just a U.S. financial crisis. It is a global crisis hitting institutions in the U.K., the Euro-zone and other advanced economies (Iceland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc.).

The strains in financial markets--especially short-term interbank markets--are becoming more severe in spite of the Fed and other central banks having injected $300 billion of liquidity in the financial system last week alone, including massive liquidity lending to Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs.

In a solvency and credit crisis that goes well beyond illiquidity, no one is lending to counter-parties as no one trusts any counter-party (even the safest ones), and everyone is hoarding the liquidity that is injected by central banks. And since this liquidity goes only to banks and major broker-dealers, the rest of the shadow banking system has no access to this liquidity as the credit transmission mechanisms are blocked.

After the bust of Bear and Lehman, and the merger of Merrill with Bank of America, I suggested that Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs should also merge with a large financial institution that has a large base of insured deposits so as to avoid a run on their overnight liabilities. Instead, Morgan and Goldman took a cosmetic approach, converting themselves into bank holding companies as a way to get further liquidity support--and regulation as banks--from the Fed and as a way to acquire safe deposits.

But neither institution can create, in a short time, a franchise of branches, and neither one has the time and resources to acquire smaller banks. And the injection of $8 billion of Japanese capital into Morgan and $5 billion of capital from Warren Buffett into Goldman is a drop in the ocean, as both institutions need much more capital.

Thus, the gambit of converting into banks while not being banks yet hasn't worked, and the run against them has accelerated in the last week: Morgan's CDS spread went through the roof on Friday to over 1200, and the firm has already lost over a third of its hedge-fund clients together with the highly profitable prime brokering business (this is really a kiss of death for Morgan). And the coming roll-off of the interbank lines to Morgan would seal its collapse. Even Goldman Sachs is under severe stress: Most of its lines of business (including trading) are now losing money.

Both institutions should stop playing for time, as delay will be destructive: They should merge now with a large foreign financial institution, as no U.S. institution is sound enough and large enough to be a solid merger partner. If John Mack and Lloyd Blankfein don't want to end up like Richard Fuld, they should do a John Thain today and merge as fast as they can with other large commercial banks. Maybe Mitsubishi and a bunch of Japanese life insurers can take over Morgan.

The only institution sound enough to swallow Goldman may be HSBC. Or maybe Nomura in Japan should make a bid for Goldman. Either way, Mack and Blankfein should sell at a major discount before they end up like Bear and are offered, in a few weeks, only a couple of bucks a share for their faltering operation. And the Fed and Treasury should tell them to hurry up, as they are both much bigger than Bear or Lehman, and their collapse would have severe systemic effects.

When investors don't trust even venerable institutions like Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs, you know that the financial crisis is as severe as ever. When a nuclear option of a monster $700 billion rescue plan is not even able to rally stock markets, you know this is a global crisis of confidence in the financial system.

The next step of this panic could be the mother of all bank runs, i.e. a run on the trillion dollar-plus of the cross-border short-term interbank liabilities of the U.S. banking and financial system, as foreign banks start to worry about the safety of their liquid exposures to U.S. financial institutions. A silent cross-border bank run has already started, as foreign banks are worried about the solvency of U.S. banks and are starting to reduce their exposure. And if this run accelerates--as it may now--a total meltdown of the U.S. financial system could occur.

The U.S. and foreign policy authorities seem to be clueless about what needs to be done next. Maybe they should today start with a coordinated 100 basis points reduction in policy rates in all the major economies in the world to show that they are starting to seriously recognize and address this rapidly worsening financial crisis.

Nouriel Roubini, a professor at the Stern Business School at NYU and chairman of Roubini Global Economics, is a weekly columnist for Forbes.com.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
More information on this subject. The Bank is IDed and the wording of the signs given.

http://fourwinds10.com/siterun_data...surance/social_security/news.php?q=1222960595

FLASH TRAFFIC ** EXTREMELY URGENT --BANK HOLIDAY COMING !!
Oct. 1, 2008

Reliable word that Bank of America branch managers just received a message via the U.S. Federal Reserve Wire system from the US Federal Reserve instructing them to "perhaps be ready for a one-week universal shut-down of the banking system", including access to checking accounts, savings accounts, credit cards and ATM's.

Reliable word also has it that BofA bank branches received a shipment of signs last week, reading

"We're sorry, but due to circumstances beyond our control, we cannot be open at this time."
This raises the likelihood of a ONE WEEK LONG bank holiday coming soon.

It would be wise to have some cash around because checks, credit cards, CDs don't work when the banks are closed and it appears ATM's will be offline too. If you have CDs it might be worthwhile to cash them even though there is a penalty. If you have anything inside Safe Deposit Boxes in the bank that you may need, make certain you empty those safe deposit boxes tomorrow!

Additional word as of 8:08 PM EDT is that a silent run is taking place on many U.S. Banks with customers withdrawing huge amounts from all banks almost everyday. My source says that unless Congress comes through with a plan which will stop the silent run, Banks will be forced to close to stop the run.

The US Senate is voting tonight on a 400 page Bill to address the financial crisis and it is expected the US House of Representatives would take up the Senate Bill by Friday. If this new Bill is defeated the same way the last one was defeated, it is likely all US banks would be ordered to close as soon as ALL OF NEXT WEEK.

More details as they become available. . . . . .

UPDATE 9:00 PM EDT: The U.S. Senate HAS PASSED a 400 page Bill which must now also be passed by the House of Representatives. But passage is NOT guaranteed since it was the House of Representatives that killed the first bill.

Spread the word.

halturnershow.blogspot.com/2008/10/flash-trafffic-extremely-urgent.html

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
More Details.

http://fourwinds10.com/siterun_data...surance/social_security/news.php?q=1222960595

FLASH TRAFFIC ** EXTREMELY URGENT --BANK HOLIDAY COMING !!
Oct. 1, 2008

Reliable word that Bank of America branch managers just received a message via the U.S. Federal Reserve Wire system from the US Federal Reserve instructing them to "perhaps be ready for a one-week universal shut-down of the banking system", including access to checking accounts, savings accounts, credit cards and ATM's.

Reliable word also has it that BofA bank branches received a shipment of signs last week, reading

"We're sorry, but due to circumstances beyond our control, we cannot be open at this time."
This raises the likelihood of a ONE WEEK LONG bank holiday coming soon.

It would be wise to have some cash around because checks, credit cards, CDs don't work when the banks are closed and it appears ATM's will be offline too. If you have CDs it might be worthwhile to cash them even though there is a penalty. If you have anything inside Safe Deposit Boxes in the bank that you may need, make certain you empty those safe deposit boxes tomorrow!

Additional word as of 8:08 PM EDT is that a silent run is taking place on many U.S. Banks with customers withdrawing huge amounts from all banks almost everyday. My source says that unless Congress comes through with a plan which will stop the silent run, Banks will be forced to close to stop the run.

The US Senate is voting tonight on a 400 page Bill to address the financial crisis and it is expected the US House of Representatives would take up the Senate Bill by Friday. If this new Bill is defeated the same way the last one was defeated, it is likely all US banks would be ordered to close as soon as ALL OF NEXT WEEK.

More details as they become available. . . . . .

UPDATE 9:00 PM EDT: The U.S. Senate HAS PASSED a 400 page Bill which must now also be passed by the House of Representatives. But passage is NOT guaranteed since it was the House of Representatives that killed the first bill.

Spread the word.

halturnershow.blogspot.com/2008/10/flash-trafffic-extremely-urgent.html

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Further information on possible Bank Holiday.

Three B of A Presidents plus a fourth and Fifth contact all Deny Bank Holiday report.

http://fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/nes ... 1223057702

Oct. 3, 2008

casper 10-3-08

The Wall Street gang who created this mess are criminals. The Politicians who now flood the criminals with taxpayer dollars are TRAITORS and should be tried for Treason.

The BOJ pumped 1.6T yen into their system Wednesday and another 800B yen Thursday. Hundreds of Billions are being pumped into Euro Banks by the ECB, BOE and the FED.
The FED computers must be on fire as the Fed numbers are into the T's counting what they are doing offshore and this is before the 700B for Paulson and his friends.
The worlds fiat central banks are flooding the fiat banking system with liquidity manufactured "out of thin air". Neither your eyes or your ears or your computers can track this tsunami of credit creation and freshly minted money as they go all out to preserve their privately owned banking system a little while longer. Remember, liquidity and solvency are two different things.

Meanwhile PAULSON readys his distribution network as the greedy scavengers foreign and domestic line up and prepare to receive the hand over of your grandchildren's future. Not only are we required to buy the worthless paper they created but also to start the gravy train again paying friends of PAULSON millions, even billions, to manage the worthless "assets" we just bought and overpaid for so as to give the crooks fresh liquidity.

Now CITI and Wells Fargo are fighting over Wachovia which was in the toilet just days ago. Why? Because the bad paper held by Wachovia can now be laid off on the American taxpayer making them whole again at our expense. It's a STICK-UP folks. Armed Robbery. The Banks are "sticking us up" and saying turn over your wallet or our boy PAULSON will bankrupt all of you pronto. Blackmail at the highest levels of Government being run by the few for the few. It is so unbelievably sick. It is TREASON. Have you made your call, your e-mail? Last chance friends. It may not matter, likely won't, but you can tell your grandchildren you tried.

And, while the FED RES dollar should be crashing under this bailout, unemployment reports, etc. etc., it is instead rising. WHY? It appears to be central bank intervention in the currency markets with GOLDMAN no doubt up to their neck in it. Manipulation by the PPT using the ESF on the USDX in cooperation with other fiat central banks. This carry's the added benefit to "them" of "breaking" currency investors around the world who bet against the dollar. Those who push the intervention computer buttons easily take advantage of everyone else.

Banks closing next week? Three B.A. Presidents say they know nothing of it.

Are the handsome politicians lying as they approach the cameras saying we must pass the bill, its time to act, we must avoid a crash? Some have been bought, some blackmailed, some answer to the establishment but most have been sold a false story namely that its PAULSON'S way, i.e. access to the public purse and there is no other way and 165 economist are full of poo poo. Bunk, Baloney and bull****.

Now we hear from super secret sources BUSH was not arrested last Saturday. Last Sunday we had this news from 3 D.C. sources followed by Russian and Japanese newspaper articles Monday and WE spoke to several Ambassadors to the U.S. each of whom were told the same thing. Now we hear that BUSH put this out himself and, based upon other news, it may be to cover serious and very expensive "deal making" going on behind the scenes all week involving BUSH. Needless to say all this is secret stuff and they have resorted to blocking and diverting calls, even to domestic embassies, to keep us in the dark, clear violations of the law which seems not to apply to these criminals. So, be sure not to tell anybody you guys/gals.

***Preliminary vote just completed in the House guarantees passage of the bailout bill so forget about your calls, it is to late. Now Barney, Chriss and the boys can get back to the serious business of collecting their graft from the financial institutions they work for just as they had previously collected 190M from Freddie and Fannie for blocking regulation proposed by McCain, BUSH, Greenspan and House Republicans.

Do we have the government we deserve?

Now a fourth B.A. contact denies bank closure. Perhaps they know and are denying it to avoid a run on their cash reserves today? Or perhaps it is just part of the hurricane of disinfo being thrown out this week to scare the representatives into changing their votes?

Now we hear the domestic banks may be "compliant" but not actually operating under Basel. This from the B.A. bankers mentioned above. All this taken together,
1). BUSH not arrested.
2). Banks not closing
3). B.A. did not pull credit lines.
4). Banks not under Basil
5). BUSH "made a deal" (big money).
6). Langley blocking and/or intercepting calls

means we have provided incorrect info off and on all week. WE go to extremes to be correct, Sometimes WE simply fail. Example? WE talked to the Russian newspaper personnel regarding the BUSH ARRESTED Intel before posting as this would be such an important development. I don't know what else we could have done.

California says someone must give them 3B by Monday or they can not fund their school districts. Guess who? It will be you dear reader, the gates have been opened.

There is conflicting news on all fronts, we can't tell what is right and what is not. WE have been "cut off" from several major sources and are now working on back door access.

There are several domestic sources saying today. WE can't confirm but we can pray. You too?

casper 10-3-08

The search for the truth goes on.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
With Reference to Martial Law in connection to this situation.

http://fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/gov ... 1223148313

Oct. 3, 2008

If a bully threatens to beat up a skinny kid if he doesn't give him his lunch money, and the bully doesn't have to follow through because the kid does fork it over, does that mean that the aggressive kid isn't a bully?

Of course not. He's a bully because he threatened to beat up the skinny kid and used coercion to get his way.

Well, Congressman Sherman said that congress was threatened with martial law this week. Specifically, he says that Congress was told martial law would be imposed if they didn't pass the Paulson bailout proposal.

Martial law means that the separation of powers which the Founding Fathers enshrined in the Constitution are destroyed, and an all-powerful executive branch calls the shots.

Is the threat of imposing martial law any different than actually imposing it?

No. Congress is just like the skinny kid.

Just because it forked over $700 billion or more in our lunch money based upon coercion by the thugs in the executive branch doesn't mean that the thugs are still following the separation of powers or anything else in the Constitution.

Remember that, for years, Congress has operated under "martial law" provisions which force Congress members to vote on legislation without having time to adequately read and review it.

Remember also that the U.S. has been in a declared state of national emergency for 7 years, and normal constitutional provisions were probably long ago superseded.

As University of California Berkeley Professor Emeritus Peter Dale Scott has warned:

"The systems of checks and balances established by the U.S. Constitution would seem to be failing.

To put it another way, if the White House is successful in frustrating [Congress' requests], then [the declared state of emergency] has arguably already superseded the Constitution as a higher authority."

And remember that U.S. troops are being stationed inside the U.S. to suppress "civil unrest".

Whether or not there is martial law in name, there is martial law in fact.

georgewashington2.blogspot.com/2008/10/theres-no-difference-between-martial.html

end quote.

Back in 1973 the US Senate issued a report on why the State of Emergency had continued from 1933.

In 1973 the United States Senate issued a report on why the continuous State of Emergency in the USA MUST continue.

Here it is the text of Senate Report 93-549. Please read it.

http://www.barefootsworld.net/war_ep1.html

Here is the Foreward and summary of findings.

http://www.directblackaction.com/powers_stat.htm

Senate Report No. 93-549
93rd Congress 1st Session

EMERGENCY POWERS STATUES

REPORT of the
SPECIAL COMMITTEE ON THE TERMINATION
OF THE NATIONAL EMERGENCY

NOVEMBER 19, 1973

FOREWORD

Since March 9, 1933, the United States has been in a state of declared national emergency. In fact, there are now in effect four presidentially proclaimed states of national emergency: In addition to the national emergency declared by President Roosevelt in 1933, there are also the national emergency proclaimed by President Truman on December 16, 1950, during the Korean conflict, and the states of national emergency declared by President Nixon on March 23, 1970, and August 15,1971.

These proclamations give force to 470 provisions of Federal law. These hundreds of statutes delegate to the President extraordinary powers, ordinarily exercised by the Congress, which affect the lives of American citizens in a host of all-encompassing manners. This vast range of powers, taken together, confer enough authority to rule the country without reference to normal constitutional processes.

Under the powers delegated by these statutes, the President may: seize property; organize and control the means of production; seize commodities; assign military forces abroad; institute martial law; seize and control all transportation and communication; regulate the operation of private enterprise; restrict travel; and, in a plethora of particular ways, control the lives of all American citizens.

With the melting of the cold war-the developing detente with the Soviet Union and China, the stable truce of over 20 years duration between North and South Korea, and the end of U.S. involvement in the war in Indochina-there is no present need for the United States Government to continue to function under emergency conditions.

The Special Committee on the Termination of the National Emergency was created to examine the consequences of terminating the declared states of national emergency that now prevail; to recommend what steps the Congress should take to ensure that the termination can be accomplished without adverse effect upon the necessary tasks of governing; and, also, to recommend ways in which the United States can meet future emergency situations with speed and effectiveness but without relinquishment of congressional oversight and control.

In accordance with this mandate, the Special Committee-in conjunction with the Executive branch, expert constitutional authorities, as well as former high officials of this Government is now engaged in a detailed study to determine the most reasonable ways to restore normalcy to the operations of our Government.

A first and necessary step was to bring together the body of statutes, which have been passed by Congress, conferring extraordinary powers upon the Executive branch in times of national emergency. This has been a most difficult task. Nowhere in the Government, in either the Executive or Legislative branches, did there exist a complete catalog of all emergency statutes. Many were aware that there had been a delegation of an enormous amount of power but, of how much power, no one knew. In order to correct this situation, the Special Committee staff was instructed to work with the Executive branch, the Library of Congress, and knowledgeable legal authorities to compile an authoritative list of delegated emergency powers.

This Special Committee study, which contains a list of all provisions of Federal law, except the most trivial, conferring extraordinary powers in time of national emergency, was compiled by the staff under the direction of Staff Director William G. Miller, and Mr. Thomas A. Dine; utilizing the help of the General Accounting Office, the American Law Division of the Library of Congress, the Department of Justice, the Department of Defense, and the Office of Emergency Planning.

The Special Committee is grateful for the assistance provided by Jack Goldklang of the Office of Legal Counsel, Department of Justice; Lester S. Jayson, the director of the Congressional Research Service of the Library o f Congress; Joseph E. Ross, head of the American Law Division of CRS; and especially Raymond Celada of the American Law Division and his able assistants, Charles V. Dale and Grover S. Williams; Paul Armstrong of the General Accounting Office; Linda Lee, Patrick Norton, Roland Moore, William K. Sawyer, Audrey Hatry, Martha Mecham, and David J. Kyte.

The Special Committee will also publish a list of Executive Orders, issued pursuant to statutes brought into force by declared states of emergency, at a later date.

Charles McC. Mathias, Jr
Frank Church,
Co-Chairmen

Introduction
A Brief Historical Sketch of the Origins of Emergency Powers Now In Force
A majority of the people of the United States have lived all of their lives under emergency rule. For 40 years, freedoms and governmental procedures guaranteed by the Constitution have, in varying degrees, been abridged by laws brought into force by states of national emergency. The problem of how a constitutional democracy reacts to great crises, however, far antedates the Great Depression. As a philosophical issue, origins reach back to the Greek city-states and the Rome Republic. And, in the United States, actions taken by the Government in times of great crises have from, at least, the Civil War--in important ways shaped the present phenomenon of permanent state of national emergency……

end quote.

Well this is a big mess isn't it !

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Does any reader understand that NO President starting with FDR will EVER give-up their Emergency Powers?

They can do whatever they want to do and our permission is not required.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
the hell is holding them back then- their compassion for their common man?

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
From current information, Obama WILL be elected and assuming he carries through with his announced spending increases and new massive programs the dollar will continue to remain volatile and losing value thus resulting in spiking consumer prices, expanding trade deficits, increasing unemployment, as well as a collapasing domestic economy etc.

To cut to the bottomline, it is of extreme urgency that people complete survival preparations ASAP as even those who spend their lives following the economy are united in the conclusion that NO improvement but rather increased failure of the US economy is in store for at least the next 2 1/2 years.

The repercussions of this should be obvious as should the type preparations necessary for surviving them.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Not sure I put much stock in "prophetic dreams and visions", but the dow is down nearly 500 points at lunch today (Monday 10/6) and that is a pretty big indication for me, given what has transpired over the last week.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts