Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
The Power of III
1,365 Posts
Just saw a news clip on my local newscast showing Obama all in an uproar about this legislation and saying he is going to have the Justice Department investigate it . . .

Reactions: miss becky

·
The Power of III
1,365 Posts

·
Stack It Deep.
649 Posts
Unless/until the federal government does its job to protect the national borders and PAYS Americans, landowners and BP alike, to forcefully apprehend every illegal making the crossing, nothing will change.

Pay the landowner and/or their employees to guard the border, plus a monetary bonus of $1000 for each illegal turned over to the BP. Watch the unemployment rates drop like a rock in the border states.

·
Did you bring beer???
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Unless/until the federal government does its job to protect the national borders and PAYS Americans, landowners and BP alike, to forcefully apprehend every illegal making the crossing, nothing will change.

Pay the landowner and/or their employees to guard the border, plus a monetary bonus of $1000 for each illegal turned over to the BP. Watch the unemployment rates drop like a rock in the border states.
I've been saying the same thing here for the last 3 years! It needs to be done!

·
Vigilant
3,749 Posts
ACHTUNG, PAPERS, SCHELL. it's a very slippery slope to be standing at the top of.
Only if you don' take the stairs to get there. Like stairs, our policy is there for a reason. There's a way to get here. I'm tired of this country being a human landfill for foreign nations. And us for putting up with it so long. We are getting all of the other countries lowest quality people through illegal imigration{invasion}. If these people had character and values, they'd stay home and fight to reform their country into what they most admire about ours. If they won't be patriots for their land, why would anyone think they would be for ours.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I'm 100% for cracking down on illegals, but I'm a little iffy on this law. The governor of Arizona and the sheriffs who were interviewed gave me some reassurance that they won't just be stopping people because they are Latino. But, Judge Napolitano was on FOX ripping on the new law. :confused:

I hope it stands up to the challenges that will inevitably come. We need to get this problem under control, and DC sure as hell as no intention of addressing it. I don't want AZ going broke or suffering a setback as a result of this.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.