Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iam very interested about to fight a bear 1versus1.
my equipment: Tom Brown Knife
please tell if anyone here has ever done it before. I have seen several bears and large ones too.:sleep:

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
Say what ?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Watch out for the men in white jackets.Seen the results Bear vs man they survived but their heads got chewed on a bit.Yes PMS encounters count

·
The Punisher
1,607 Posts
I would suggest that very scenario. Please make sure and have someone film the encounter. A documentary could then be made, featuring fluid dispersal rivaling movies such as Saw or Hostel. I always enjoy a gory flick, whether fiction or non-fiction. Thank you in advance for your sacrifice.:D:

·
Registered
861 Posts
The best way to fight a bear is with a sharp stick. You ease up behind a grizzly bear and poke him in the Butt with the sharp stick.And if you live over the mauling that bear give you. You can say Boy that was the stupidest thing I have ever done.
Same goes for a Knife! :D:;)

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
You could always try the old standby ...poo on a stick. If you decide to do this please give me the broadcast rights. I promise that some of the pay per view revenue will be used for your funeral.

·
Banned
1,092 Posts
Yeah, take on a bear with knife, you best have your affairs in order. That or is if you need bear cheap protection get eathier bear spray or a shotgun with good quality slugs.

Rifleman 336

·
Registered
20 Posts
What difference would a Tom Brown knife do? I'd suggest saving yourself/family some money and just taking one of the cheap butter knives out of the kitchen. Now even though you've died... you didn't lose that what I would expect to be an expensive knife.

I can't believe he posted this...

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Watch the movie "The Bear". I think the bear ate just about everyone except Alec Baldwin. Bear had good taste.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts