Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a short excerpt on KTVB about the Ferguson vigils that are happening in downtown boise, I realize that most idahoans on here are more northern than boise, but I figured it'd be good to ask.

Do you think that these protests could turn violent anytime soon? theres one scheduled for next weekend, and I'm not sure I want to be in the area when it happens.

Lucky for me, I only go downtown anymore for moons cafe and the smoke shop on 14th :thumb:

But seriously, considering a school organized protest in illinois turned to a mini riot http://www.gunssavelife.com/?p=14910 whats stopping these vigils from doing the same?

Or am I just making mountains out of molehills here?

·
Registered
315 Posts
down town Boise (thanks to BSU has turned in to the most upside down left brained part of the state) personally, I live in Nampa. Have no need to go to BoDo. If they want to turn stupid and start rioting over something that isn't happening in Idaho, that's their problem. They will just be screwing up their own town.

I don't think you're making mountains out of mole hills, anybody who thinks what happened in Ferguson, MO is going to happen in Boise Idaho. Is already completely crazy and capable of doing insanely stupid things.

·
Registered
15,150 Posts
boise is no where as upside down as you think mister..... Nampa sucks but that is about as important as your opinion of boise....

as for the ferguson idiots... they were on the capital building steps for a whole 20 minutes and they quietly left... no one paid much attention to them and nothing was gained by the **** ants. There will not be any rioting in boise... bet on it... red neck ass holes like me will not tolerate dumb people of that low caliber

·
Registered
12 Posts
No offense Jason, but , if you want to see upside down you need to travel North to say, around the Moscow area. Moscow is the Berkley of Idaho !

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi I am considering purchasing acreage in Idaho. I would appreciate any suggestions on what areas to consider and what areas to stay away from.

Thank you

1 - 7 of 7 Posts