Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.waynemadsenreport.com/articles/20081008_1

FEMA CONFIRMING PREPARATIONS BEING MADE FOR MARTIAL LAW

WMR has learned from knowledgeable Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) sources that the Bush administration is putting the final touches on a plan that would see martial law declared in the United States with various scenarios anticipated as triggers. The triggers include a continuing economic collapse with massive social unrest, bank closures resulting in violence against financial institutions, and another fraudulent presidential election that would result in rioting in major cities and campuses around the country.

In addition, Army Corps of Engineer sources report that the assignment of the 3rd Infantry Division’s 1st Brigade Combat Team (BCT) to the Northern Command’s U.S. Army North is to augment FEMA and federal law enforcement in the imposition of traffic controls, crowd control, curfews, enhanced border and port security, and neighborhood patrols in the event a national emergency being declared. The BCT was assigned to duties in Iraq before being assigned to the Northern Command.

On April 3, 2008, WMR reported on a highly-classified document regarding the martial law scenario: WMR has learned from knowledgeable sources within the US financial community that an alarming confidential and limited distribution document is circulating among senior members of Congress and their senior staff members that is warning of a bleak future for the United States if it does not quickly get its financial house in order. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is among those who have reportedly read the document. The document is being called the "C & R" document because it reportedly states that if the United States defaults on loans and debt underwriting from China, Japan, and Russia, all of which are propping up the United States government financially, and the United States unilaterally cancels the debts, America can expect a war that will have disastrous results for the United States and the world. "Conflict" is the "C word" in the document. The other scenario is that the federal government will be forced to drastically raise taxes in order to pay off debts to foreign countries to the point that the American people will react with a popular revolution against the government. "Revolution" is the document’s "R word.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
I read a post last March about this and a friend in special ops confirmed it last july.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Just the fact that they are operating on our own soil is proof of martial law because our constitution is no longer being followed.. technically, it's already marshal law with the benefit that they don't even have to announce it as such..

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
they dont need to. all they have to do is keep an ear to the ground (passive observation) to figure out where most of the dissent will come from, and garrison accordingly.

Proactive deployment isnt rocket science fellas.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
We already have police across the nation enforcing ridiculous laws like not being able to talk on the phone while driving.. Not that I think we SHOULD be doing that, but the fact that there is actually a LAW that cops are enforcing for that situation, means that there's much more control than we think already in place just.. All that has to be done is that they be told what to do and what new protocols to add to their daily routine.

We're ticketed for freeking driving without our seatbelts for crissake.. Not that I don't wear my seatbelt.. I ALWAYS do.. But we HAVE to.. or we have to pay a penalty.. It's already in place, just waiting for the orders.

·
*** Forgives, I don't
1,369 Posts
they dont need to. all they have to do is keep an ear to the ground (passive observation) to figure out where most of the dissent will come from, and garrison accordingly.

Proactive deployment isnt rocket science fellas.
I replied to a thread not long ago concerning the 1st Brigade training to help FEMA in the event of a National Emergency. I talked with a soldier last night (he's with 1st Brigade) they are, in fact, training in the use of non-lethal weapons to be used for "crowd control" and the setting up of check points.

The general feeling is with problems in the economy and upcoming elections, things are going to get ugly. I hope for the best BUT am prepared for the worst.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I agree 97%. When push comes to shove, I'd guess 3% will make a stand. 3% of 300million may be all we need.
The Chinese use an analogy about trying to control an insurgency. They compare it to trying to use your ten fingers to hold down ten fleas.

Paraphrased:

At first you can hold down all ten. Then some of the fleas begin to wiggle. The next thing you know several have escaped.

Then you find yourself having to use your hands to brush away the fleas that are now biting you.

Now all are free.

That analogy is probably what inspired the title of the book, "War of the Flea".

Mitch

·
Registered
173 Posts
Lets say for a second... maybe this is waaaayyyyyyyy out there... but lets just say for a minute, that we do have some event that triggers a national revolt, an uprising, or revolution... whatever you want to call it. The government is on its heels, struggling to maintain control of lots of "hot spots" around the country, but losing ground. It looks like "We The People" are going to take back control. Would they accept assistance from ohhh... say... the UN? NATO? Britain? Russia? China?...For that matter any foreign country? They would love to set foot over here, they would probably make it conditional that they could sieze and hold assets that they own paper on until our debt is paid up. I think that when anyone even considers the idea of a revolution in this country, THEY HAVE TO UNDERSTAND, THE GOVERNMENT HAS CONSIDERED ALL POSSIBILITIES. I do not think we will be dealing with just our police and military. These people will stop at nothing IMO. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Lets say for a second... maybe this is waaaayyyyyyyy out there... but lets just say for a minute, that we do have some event that triggers a national revolt, an uprising, or revolution... whatever you want to call it. The government is on its heels, struggling to maintain control of lots of "hot spots" around the country, but losing ground. It looks like "We The People" are going to take back control. Would they accept assistance from ohhh... say... the UN? NATO? Britain? Russia? China?...For that matter any foreign country? They would love to set foot over here, they would probably make it conditional that they could sieze and hold assets that they own paper on until our debt is paid up. I think that when anyone even considers the idea of a revolution in this country, THEY HAVE TO UNDERSTAND, THE GOVERNMENT HAS CONSIDERED ALL POSSIBILITIES. I do not think we will be dealing with just our police and military. These people will stop at nothing IMO. Any thoughts?
I can easily envision a collapsing US gov calling in NATO or the UN. The feds used NATO after 911; and the UN is headquartered here.

But the remaining patriots who have a backbone and "a pair" will eat them alive, and push that stinking UN building over into the Hudson river where it belongs.

Mitch

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
We will be viewed as nothing more than insurgents.. Just as those in Iraq who have a right to be fighting and defending themselves against our US troops. A coalition of the willing will get together and we'll have ALL SORTS of strange helmets running around.. Driving black suburbans at high speeds through traffic, throwing OUR dogs off cliffs and trying to win over OUR children with chocolate bars and water.

·
Bleach blonde on fire :p
6,173 Posts
According to the 2000 census, there are 18,443 towns in the United States.

Nobody and I mean nobody, can control all that.

Mitch

I worked that Census in 2000 going door to door for 3 weeks (1000+ homes), you wouldn't beleive the amount of guns those people had (many met me at the door with one:eek:). I am pretty sure if martial law happen here, there would be some pretty pi**ed of people.

·
Registered
173 Posts
<<<checks out the window for black suburban>>> Well, just for the record... I don't think any of that could EVER happen... I'm just thinking, theoretically, out loud. The government has everyones best interest in mind. We have nothing to fear. And neither does the government. :thumb:

·
Bleach blonde on fire :p
6,173 Posts
<<<checks out the window for black suburban>>> Well, just for the record... I don't think any of that could EVER happen... I'm just thinking, theoretically, out loud. The government has everyones best interest in mind. We have nothing to fear. And neither does the government. :thumb:
I am right there with you:p Hope nobody else reads this:upsidedown:

·
Registered
218 Posts
We will be viewed as nothing more than insurgents.. Just as those in Iraq who have a right to be fighting and defending themselves against our US troops. A coalition of the willing will get together and we'll have ALL SORTS of strange helmets running around.. Driving black suburbans at high speeds through traffic, throwing OUR dogs off cliffs and trying to win over OUR children with chocolate bars and water.
Ford,

Do I detect a defeatist attitude?

If you believe we can't win, then why are you prepping?

Mitch

·
Haha
3,407 Posts
My time with the Engineers was enough to learn that yes, indead there are plans for Martial Law situations and the settingup of roadblocks and checkpoints. But this is common procedures and has been around for a long long time. However, the training of military personel to act as police has been against the constitution and is not listed in these procedures which I must deem to be "new" actions written to add to those already existing. Military may not act in a police fashion nor be deployed in the united states unless of emergencies that require their presence, under no circumstances may military personal engage American citizens unless threatened with imediate harm.

-Cade

1 - 20 of 30 Posts