Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
off-grid organic farmer
23,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FEMA has declared a state of emergency in Missouri

'mergency! 'mergency! 'mergency!

FEMA has declared a state of emergency in Missouri due to Flooding!

Declared June 30, 2011

http://www.fema.gov/news/event.fema?id=14972

As we have seen before, a disaster declaration is the needed step to open up the flow of Federal funds to assist with disaster recovery. This is also the modern phrase used for 'martial law'.

The effected counties are:
Andrew County, Atchison County, Boone County, Buchanan County, Callaway County, Carroll County, Chariton County, Clark County, Clay County, Cole County, Cooper County, Franklin County, Gasconade County, Holt County, Howard County, Jackson County, Lafayette County, Lewis County, Moniteau County, Montgomery County, Osage County, Platte County, Ray County, Saint Charles County, Saint Louis, Saint Louis County, Saline County, and Warren County.

·
Never Give up
7,579 Posts
Ya in the past that would sound good. Now my first thought was Lord have mercy on those poor souls. But I bet we still dont see any of those dehydrated foods they buy get distributed to the public. I wounder where they all go?

·
Isaiah 40:31
117 Posts
Ask some of the folks here in Georgia how well FEMA helped them after the 2009 floods were declared a federal emergency. One family, whose home was literally washed from its foundation, was sent a letter from FEMA saying their damage wasn't significant enough to be granted any sort of aid.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts